Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:38 PM

Default liquid eye liner.

So i bought a bottle of liquid eye liner because i like the way it looks on girls who wear it.. the only problem is that i do not have a very steady hand so when i go to do it its all squiggly. does any body have any tips or tricks that might help me to get this liner to look pretty and not all messy. ive tried to compleatly close one eye nothing works...
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:29 PM

love it. i use it almost everyday. i rememberr when i forst wanted to stgart using it i use to put it on so thick it would look like i had black eyeshadow on haha but now i pretty much think i have perfected it.. i learned last year on christmas i belive it was in 08.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I can't do liquid Eyeliner....I've tried but I always mess up and then get frustrated. I stick with the regular pencil and get it done in less than a minute. Theres alot still that I need to learn and perfect in regards to make up...I think liquid eyeliner looks better...but I can never get steady enough to do it...I've done it a couple times but not enough times to convince that thats the way to go...Eventually I'll learn thats for sure.
Old January 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM

It really takes practice. I used to be really bad at doing it too. Like I would try to do but I would always be crooked and slightly off on one side...it was always something. I just stuck to it and eventually I got it down. Now I'm like a pro. I mostly use the pencil now for the smokey bronze look. But when I'm putting on pastels or something like that basically bright colors I use the liquid and Its cute!!!
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM

well liquid eyelines works really good when your wanting it to look really dark.. i think it looks really good when you use it and then when it looks good it really looks good. haha so when something is good or looks good then its good to keep using good products and liguid eyelines is really good. haha wow this is good.
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:01 PM

it looks most beautiful when you do it with smokey eyes, the liquid relly gives your eyes that finished type of look. i think its best to do because when you go out to dinner or somewhere fancy it makes sence to look your very best so do what you can and work at making you eyes really pop
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:46 PM

i enjoy using liquid eye liner when i know im going to be out in the elements such as water, or the desert. i have found that liquid lines simply works alot better when your have the elements around it sticks to your skin alot better than the crayon types. when its waterproof thats the best kind to use because it stays on and it usually does not smear.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:32 PM

I am really bad at it too. Sometimes it looks like it is thicker on one eye than the other it is just so annoying. I dont know I haven't been wearing makeup lately I guess I just get really lazy when the weather is all gloomy and wet. I can't wait until spring and summer when the weather is so much better and its just wakes me up more. On gloomy days I dont want to do anything I barely drag myself out of bed to school.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM

im so bad at applying liquid eye liner.. its really bad i try my hardest but my eye usually twitches and so then it either smears or it skips and then it looks really bad, anyways i wish i was able to do the whole liquid eye liner thing but then i really can it just looks bad...
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:12 PM

It took alot of practice for me to actually perfect the whole liquid eyeliner thing. You just have to stick with it. You'll get it eventually. Its kinda the same thing when I first started doing eye makeup period. I couldn't do the whole mascara thing because my eye would tear up...but I learned how to control that too...you'll get it down on of these days...And you're right liquid eyeliner looks really good...