Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:28 PM

Default hair cuts...

why do guys have to spend so much time getting his hair cut? seriously i though only girls spend forever getting pampered.. haha i had never heard of a guy spending 40 dollars just to get his head massaged and hair cut. i was like omg. just wondering if this is a normal thing of if the guys in my life are just special...
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM

i always telly my guy frineds that i hang out with a bunch of fermales. becaseu they all take forever to get out of there house i defintely hangout with pretty boys they are all cute but its like come one guys! really its gonna take you that long
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:41 PM

hahaha i feel the same.. seriously. i always tell my best freind that about our guy friends. that really take forever to get dress and man can i just say something.. whats with guys and there hair?? really?? i dont get it
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM

I'd say it depends on the kind of place that your friend goes to. I'm sure that local barbies only charge at least 10-20 bucks per haircut. The only price I've seen that high for a basic haircut would actually be at a really good salon, in my opinion.

But yeah, majorly expensive.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM

I know guys that prefer to go to a barbershop and pay at least 10 dollars, which is fine. However, they go nearly every week. Another guy I know goes every momnth, but pays for the salon, and that's 40 bucks.

So it depends on the guy, I guess.
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:16 PM

i cant stand it when my boyfriend pays $50 for a hair cut at a salon.. i mean they do a head massage and all but really $50 for a mens hair cut.. thats totally expensive. and plus my boyfriend taked for ever to get ready.. i think it takes him as long as it takes me to do my makeup and my hair.. it bothers me sometimes because he refuses to go out in public unless his hair is done...
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:51 PM

i have no idea what it is with guys and haircuts.. but they literally always cut there hair. i remember i had a freind who would cut his hair every tuesday and friday.. like really?! you really need a hair cut between every 3 or 4 days.. ??
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:04 PM

hahahhaha funny. But too me it doens't bother me just as long as he doesn't complain about the time I take to get ready. I mean think about it this way: you don't wanna go out with someone who doens't care about hygiene or his appearance. Its good sometimes to be able to just walk out the door and go but he deals with you taking forever to put on makeup and do your hair and get dressed...so I mean thats your tradeoff.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:22 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with men wanting to feel pretty and thinknig about fashion and beauty because we don't want men to be all grimy and dirty. However, I still don't understand how much money one can spend really on fashion. I kinda get it, but at the same time, it's a LOT of money. xD
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:13 PM

i'm not surprised at all.. there's a lot of guys out there who are willing to spend 40 bucks on a good haircut and a head massage. that sounds like a great experience too... my boyfriend isn't into all that though. if he knew how to cut his own hair he would just do it himself. i mean when he was bald he would jsut do it himself but not anymore.