Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old February 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM

My parents got me a pager but It broke by the grace of God. I hated having one. Because my older sister being mean would page me all the time so it kept on beeping and then my mom beeping me all the time too...It got too much. I kinda don't liking a phone. But I just don't answer and she never leaves me a message so I figure its not important it for the most part it never is.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:38 PM

i never had a pager before because by the time i got some kind of thing.. cell phone was already in. my cousin had a pager though.. it was like in see-through blue color.. and i guess sometimes people can type this whole sentence out just using numbers. haven't seen anyone carrying a pager since those 90 days... it'll be kind cool to see someone using it though!
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:32 AM

i remeber all my cousins had pagers.. they were all 6+ yrs older than me.. so they were like in highschool and college and they used their pagers all the time so it was a little difficult for me to understand how they really worked but i did know how to just call then type my number so my big cousin could call me back.. it was really cool.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Never got one. I would imagine that tons of people got their pagers confiscated in class simply because all it could do was page. xD It was one reason why I didn't get it, but I also felt I would have had to immediately find a phone that I can use, and most of them were pay-phones. D:

I hate those...D: