Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:19 PM

Default pagers...

did anybody when you were younger carry around a pager? haha i had one and it was all pink and had glitter all over the case.. those things were the coolest things. i loved going on vacation to my favorite lake because we would always go to the mini market and they always had gum that came in a container that looked like a pager.. haha then once i finally got it it was exciting.. haha i remember getting a page and then running to a payphone or using somebodys house phone and calling them back.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:09 PM

wow i totally forgot about pagers.. haha man i remember when they had the ones that were all black then someone invented the seethru ones... haha they had the greenish clear covers and they had the pink ones.. man those were the days i rememeber running home to my house phone because someone paged me and it was a really important call cause they would txt me 911 after hahah
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM

hahaha pagers! reminds me of the hangover when allen ask if the hotel is beeper freindely hahaha. but yeah i had one for a few months and then got it taken away in cl;ass for it going off.. this was in 5th grade btw. haha and it was gift for my bday from my grandpa. all white with a clear clip that i clipped sometimes to my belt hahah man soooo lame!!
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:30 PM

I was never privildged to have a pager...lame lol. But my mom had one and I hated having to dial the number then the stupid code thing to send to her. I would just call her job. It was too much work for me to go through. And I had to work around with her contact info. I was so happy when cell phones got more wide spread because that mess was driving me crazy. Now its really easy to get intouch with people...sometimes too easy.
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:10 PM

hahaha beeper friendly! yeah i remember when he says that and then ask if it was the actual ceasars palace hahaha what a fool. anyways i did have one for a short time.. i actually think i still have it somewhere. but yeayh i thought i was soo cool when i had it
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:35 PM

man i remember those days hahaha but yeah i had one too got it as a gift and i loved it.. didnt last long got a cell soon after and then the pager was old news but it was kinda pointless iof u think about it.. becasue you had to get to a phone to call the peson back lol i eman not pointless but... not as useful
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:56 AM

i never had one but i remember my dad did and then he had a phone i actually am kinda late on all technology because i didnt have a cell phone until i was in a senior in highschool! haha no joke and i graduated in 07 so yeaah.. that wasnt that long ago
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM

awwww! i remember pagers haha seriously.. remember all the old stuff like walk mens and pagers, the old cell phones.. and um.. vhs players.. even vhs' those were the days we are all technologuy based now.
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:11 PM

haha i think i had a pager for about a good 2 weeks.. before i got it taken away too haha.. and i mean i dont even know who was calling me at the time.. becasue all my friends didnt have phones i was in like 5th grade! haha and when i was at school so were all my freinds.. so i dont understand
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM

The pager was awesome...but honestly, I never did get one. It was good when i did see one, but it eventually became really really annoying as the beep just got on my nerves as time went on. D:

I'm glad now that the pager is gone now. xD