Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM

Default having sex while on your period?

has anybody on here ever tried it? i was recently reading in an artical that having sex while on your period help releive cramps and other pains you a feeling while being on it. im wanting to know if you guys used protection so that way blood didnt get on him or his member or what. im scared to try im worried things will be too messy or soemthing like that. i get horrible cramps and i was thinking about asking my bf to try it but i want to have more facts so i can tell him about it.. is it really messy?
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM

if you are concerned then you can always use a condom. its usually not that messy unless your a heavy bleeder,then things can become verry messy but that can easly be avoided if you simply put a towel under you or also you can try it in the shower and that also washes away the mess. any position with girl on top can cause u to bleed more.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:23 PM

i dont like the idea of having sex while on my period because im not sure i would want the blood and everything to be all over.. i worrie that if things got to wild that i would get grossed out.. i know that some guys really like it but i personally have never had sex while i was on my period because i jsut feel that its un sanatary and that it is disgusting.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:45 PM

its really not that bad. ive done it, really what it comes down to is if your partner is ready to get his Red wings.. many guys dont mind having sex with a girl when she is on her period but some other guys who are totally grosses out by it refuse to do anything with the girl while she is on her period. its really not that bad, unless the female has a super heavy flow then you might wanna becareful becuse it can cause a big mess.
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM

ive actually never tired as well.. and im not gonna say im never gonna try becasue well the truth is i never know what cna happen but as of now i think i would be self concious alot of the time.. like keep thinking about what my guy is thinking and if he is grossed out
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Well seeing that I have a heavy flow I would never personally try this. EVER. Plus I would gross myself out. That just doesn't seem sanitary...I guess maybe in the shower but even then thats just rediculous...I couldn't do it. I'm too old fashion in that sense lol. I like to keep my sexual activities simply...yea a couple times it gets wild but for the most part its simple. Thats just man...I would feel weird.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:32 PM

no ive never tried it.. i think i would agree i would feel kinda embarassed like what the hell.. but cramps.. hmm i get killer cramps sometimes to the point where i would just like to roll into a ball and just chill there becasuse they are so bad.
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:21 PM

well then i need to have sex and now! lol because i have killer cramps!! ahhh and im sitting in this chair thinking about how much worst they can get and how long my day is going to be.. greatt seriously.. hahha but i thinki would be pretty grossed out if i did this..
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:33 PM

i have also heard this i guess if your one of those people whos lifes cant function when your on your period then i guess that would be something to try right away simply because it must suck not being able to get on with your daily life cause of cramps.. the pill works wonders with cramps it really helps ease your pain when it comes to that time of the month.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:59 PM

This is the messiest thing ever. Do not do it if you can't stand blood. cuz trust me there is going to be alot of it in this one. But some guys don't mind it...thats how I separate the freaks from the normal boys. See freaks don't care as long as they get some and its good and its you. Normal boys would wait the week out. I mean it is hard sometimes for females cuz you tend to get strong urges while on your period for some odd reason lol. who knows...maybe theres something behind that....