Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old December 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Default hungover!

ah seriously i feel like complete crap right now,, you know how they say thursday is the new friday.. well i took full advantage of that saying. and totally forgot i had work the next day lol becasue i never work fridays. anywyays. i have the biggest headache i just want to sleep!
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:44 PM

hahaha thats why before you go to sleep you take an asprin or something so when you wake up your head doenst feel like if a wood pecker is picking at it. Also when you wake up drink some calming tea and take a nice long hot shower. Thats what I do and I'm able to bounce right back with no problem. I haven't suffered from a hangover in forever. I think it only happend once...after that I never let it happen again.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM

Omg nooo SKIP the HOT shower and take a COLD one.. the heat only makes a hang over worse.. you need to cool your body down when u get a hang over your bodys temp rises and when u take hot showers it only makes it worse.. i have found through experence that having a ice cold water n then either taking a dip in the pool, river or bathtub makes your body feel alot better. try and relax a bit. but when your stuck at work all you can do is hopefully find a nice cold water and try and relax.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:13 PM

i agree with teagan. cold is best. growing up around the river and partying all the time the best hang over cure was to hurry and get back into the water to cool your body off an that way you were able to start drinking again and you wouldnt feel sick untill your drive home.. then that was the worst.. best way to avoid a hang over is to drink water inbetween each alcoholic beverage you consume.. it levels out the amount of alcohol in your system.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:53 PM

haha i hate those fridays when you have to work after you have been partying all evening thursday. they have these pills you can take that help prevent a hang over.. im not sure what the name is exactly but i have been told it works wonders.. i usually just drink water inbetween the differnt drinks.. i have found thats what works for me.. but you do not get as drunk as u do if you do not have water inbetween.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:52 PM

The worst day for a hang over is either the day after you 21st birthday or new years day.. Last new years we had a cabin in the mountains and we decided to party it up big time.. we arrived around 2pm in the afternoon.. everybody was drunk by 7pm.. lol everybody took a quick nap and woke up like 20 mins before new years and we partyed untill the sun came up the next day.. worst drive ever was down the cabin with everybody hung over... it was the worst...
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM

Thats why I only party when my schedule's clear for the next day. I can't believe how some people would call me on a Monday and expect me to want to go out partying with them when I have classes the next day. I just can't do it. I did it once and vowed never again in this life. It was horrible the whole time I sat in class while my professor lectured was brutal. After that I was done...I only party on Saturday nights...sometimes Thursdays if I have no Friday classes....but this quarter I do so I have to keep it knit.
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM

i should have read this on new years day. man o man did i feel terrible the next day drank a a little too much the night before and boy oh boy should i have read this before haha i might be exaggerating a little but still so sick.. i basically slept all day.. my fault i know.. anyways. what i try to do is drink something thick so my stomach feels better ans drink lots and lots of water