Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM

yeah just dont dwell on it i mean the past is the past not much you can do but learn from it and thats exactly what im gonna do. but yeah i can replay things in my head all i want but when it comes down to it that doesnt help just makes things worst . well makes me feel worst
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I dont even know why I'm still hanging out with the guy I was dating.

He's extremely possesive and jealous all the time. At first it was kinda cute but then now its getting on my nerves...He's seriously break dancing on my last nerves right now with the whole thing. So I decided to give him a break down of what I dont like that he does...He basically denied everything and so I was like forget you then. We broke up. I started to move on. Most of my friends are guys sooo those are the people I hang out with...He heard from somebody that I was at the Mall with a group of guys (he has spies?)...and now he's calling me asking me to take him back...whats even worse is that he expected me to say yes right away...I told him NO and sent him on his way....
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:40 PM

Thats good that you had enough umphf to do that. Most girls would stay with they guy thinking that they can change him. Which isn't the case. Girls need to realize that some guys would tell you what you want to hear to get what they want. They haven't changed and you didn't transform them....they just stepped their game up.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:43 PM

i agree it takes alot of guts to get rid of a guy who is treating you badly. i had to do that when i was only 17. i was with a guy who was 23 at the time and he thought he could tell me who i could talk to and who i could hang out with. it really bothered me that he thought he could tell me who i could spend time with and who i could go places with