Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old December 16th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Default ladies,

i need to vent.
why do we let our feelings get the best of us and im not talking about ohh crying and what not. im saying liek how you cant help who you like and what you want out of it. but sometimes ppl are just not on the same page. i kinda feel bipolar becasue i was fine yesterday with the situation and now. nopee.. im not.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:25 PM

i know how you feel..i think its something we do.. because i know when something bothers me and i dont want to think about it i just tell my self.. over and over its not going ton work and then i think its okay but in reality you cant just cover up feelings like that. so i feel ya and i hopw everything works out okay
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:58 AM

i had a pretty interesting night last night and really i know what you mean.. its weird becasue i alwasys ay in ever cray and i cried last night over a guy. like come on. thats not what i do but like you said you cant help what you do.
Old December 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM

Im the total opposite of you guys. Its hard for me to get emotionally attached to a guy in that way. Usually he's on a high page than me when we in a relationship. For instance Yesterday the guy I've been talking to for the past week told me he was really into me not that anythings wrong with that...I just thought we were cool friends....The guy that I'm really interested in is taking it supper slow...which is pretty cool because it works great for me. Some of my guy friends always joke with me and tell me I think too much like a guy but I'm just practical...my thing is if the guy wants out then hey its his lose that means I can go find something new and fresh. Plus i'm not a fan of relationships...i'm not good with commitment...that was such a guy line lol
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM

haha im so wishy washy. depends one moment im like f him its his fault other times im like what can i do better to make things work..haha some times im like well i might as well date like 4 ppl at once since nothings going to work out.. when i feel like things probably wont work then i keep more guys around but if i think that one guy might work out then i drop all the rest of the ones i know will never work out...
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM

yay for a page to vent. so i have been dating someone 9 months and then we have been feeling like things have been getting a bit distant so i tried not to let it bug me but once we went out to dinner and we were sitting there having dinner i couldnt take it ne more and then i commented about how i think that we should possibably break up. im not sure what to do it turned into a big arguement and i started crying as usual but in the end we talked it out
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:08 PM

i had a similar problem.. i was dating a guy for about ..8 months.. he lived further awasy so we didnt alwasy see each other but we did make as much time to see each other as possible we only live like 2 awasy away.. and after awhile i started having feelings for someone else who shared the same feelings that i saw everyday.. so after some time my feelings for the first guy changed.

well on saturday i broke it off with guy number one and was in a huge fight with guy number 2 until last night.. im kinda left with no one now.. expcet guy number two who is iffy.. but im fine with that i think its time to be single instead of jumping from guy to guy
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Oh man I need to vent right now lol

Okay so the guy I've been talking too is soo emotional. Like for instance we would text eachother everyday no talking on the phone because he's not a fan of it...weird i know. Anyway he's been trying to hang out with me alot recently but I've been busy. A new quarter just started and I'm packed between my two jobs and school I dont have time. So I heard from his friend that he thinks I've been blowing him off...which is sooo not the case but whatever. So now he's not talking to me no texting no nothing. But its cool...he's acting like a female seriously. Thats my act.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM

haha wow.. yeah the guy should be more understanding.. i mean your going to school and working two jobs.. obviously you like him if your willing to talk to him every day.. so if you want it to work out you should plan a day ti hangout even if its just something small. so he knows your not blowing him off.. nomrally i wouldnt say to do this becasue the guy is acting a little weird but if its something you want and want to persue then make the effort
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:17 PM

i hate how ppl can make you feel.
i mean okauy its suppose to be someone you like and your suppose to be excited about it. but im just not i dont wanna be werid and not talk to him but to be honest im just not in the mood to be around him or to speak to him