Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Honestly, I don't see the point in really doing it without a condom, unless you're married....and even'd only want to do it if you want to bring a child into the world. really, why have sex without a condom? There's no point, especially with how many diseases and things that keep coming yeah, plz wear a condom when you do it. D:
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:38 PM

condoms were made for a reason.. they have even invented some that are like 100% super thin so that way you cant feel them. there is no excuse to not wear a condom.. i think that when things can get passes so easly from one person to another i think its horrible when a young couple contracts something like an std for just not wearing a condom.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:55 PM

Nowadays, it's just safer to use a condom regardless of who you're wtih. I think even if you're married or not, you don't want to do it because you don't want to get a person pregnant, and you don't want to get any diseases. D: Even if the two are safe, you got to be careful so you don't get least, that's what I think.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:35 PM

I would never consider doing that. Thats just crazy he should be content with getting some at all. I mean be real thats a huge risk. Its different if your married...cuz I know I wouldn't even bother with condoms when I'm married. But with a boyfriend...I can't do it. I can't take that stress. I'll probably freak out until my next cycle comes around to make sure that nothing happened.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:30 PM

I think that having sex with a condom is just a dumb idea. Its such a great risk that you should not be willing to make at all unless you're actually trying to concieve...I don't care how natural and amazing it feels or whatever you need to handle that some other way. They do have condoms that are supposed to be natural....
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:03 PM

having sex without condoms is way to risky.. i cant do it im totally selfish and am afraid im going to ruin my life.. haha i always make my guy strap up.. i dont know what i would do if i found out im prego. simply because i would love to finish my education and have a house before i have a baby.. thats only the baby issue.. you still need to be worried about catching stds from someone because they were with someone who had them...
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:31 AM

okay so my story is kinda dumb im alwasy a condom girl like wheres your condomw.. go get a condom.. and basically one time my boyfriend and i were going at it and the condom was the wrong size we never had this problem before but it was too small so it wasnt really serving its purpose while.. we juat took it off and that my one and only time where i didnt do it, my freind on the other hand.. she has only had sex with ehr boyfrined twice with a condom soo. lol everyone is different