Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:21 PM

Default kim kardashians new fragrance.

by wathing the new season if keeping up with the kardashins i saw that kims perfume was coming out soon and to be honest i had completely forgoet about it even tho they had a long episode about the fight between sisters . but yeah im very curious to see how its going to smell.. very curious. hmm i wonder when it comes out.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:39 PM

yeah i saw this on next weeks preview i think it is. seriously i really wonder how it smells like is it fruity.. strong.. smells like a flower.. what! haha so yeah once its out im going to be making a stop to the department store at which ever malll im at and check it out.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:43 PM

i remember that fight haha that was hilarious but ture i mean.. kris does favor kim then the other too.. and its the same way in my family.. kris alwasys aus that kourtney and khole gang up on kim but its becasue they have eash other.. same with my sisters.. my middle sister is liek best freinds with my mom and me and my younger sister are super close. and stick up to each for each other
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:52 PM

yeah i bet it must smell kinda.. like.. hmm i wanna say fruity but i know it wont it has to be kinda romatanic smelling haha if that can even be captured becasue i feel like it would be a date night perfume you know what i mean
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM

i saw that episode.. where shes sitting on the ring and shes all depressed before becasue she was on a break with reggie.. and then in like the next episode shes riding him on the living room couch hahaha. man they crack me upp never bored with them
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:02 PM

yeah i hear it comes out valentines day . but yeah,,.other then that i wonder hows it s gonna smell so the next time im at the mall i'll stop by sophora and check it out. once it comes out of course.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM

i think that it just came out yesterday or something because I know she was like hosting a launching thing at sephora in maimi right now or something like that. I don't know how it smells but I think I will probably go check it out next time I go to the mall or something.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:10 PM

I actually went to sephora to check it out and I do kind of like it but I didn't buy it yet but maybe I will. I haven't really decided yet because I am not a big perfume wearer but it did smell good so I could just get it to wear on special occasions or something.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:35 PM

i heard about it before but never followed up on it before. how is the smell? is it any good? i never even see it at the perfume booth before but at the same time it's probably because i wasn't looking for it! anyone would recommend getting it. what's the name of her perfume anyways? i heard she have a bebe line coming out. or maybe it's already out??
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM

I think it smells okay. Its not that great but it doesn't suck or anything. I especially like Jessica Simpson's and Paris Hilton's line of perfumes. I'm not necessarily a fan or anything but their scent smells really good. I love when you go to the fragrance stores and you try out the different fragrances! Awesome lol! Or like just go to macy's and try the samples before you go on your date or whatever. I always do that. My boyfriend gets annoyed but it kills time when you're early lol. Now he checks show times ahead so we get there in time just to buy or tickets and go.