Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM

Default facebook 2.0

so since the other facebook topic is about how addicted eveyone is to facebook. i needed a new topic..
so if you guys have a facebook youknow they recently upgraded there privacy options.
when i first said it switched some things back to the old settings and left the rest for everyone.

but now im reconsidereing it and i want to know how to get back to that page?? does anyone know i already went to privacy settings.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:28 PM

yeah yesterday my dad called me and told me he heard they facebook was switching there privacy setting and that unless i switched it that everyoen an see all my info, haha hes too funny. but he was right and i went to go switch it all. i went to privacy settings as well and i just went to clicked everything to friends only.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM

i saw this! and i didnt really know soo i just put everything to "old settings" lol but yeah good think i did becasue now i dont have to go back and check so its baically asking you if you want a priviate proflie or one for everyone to see. i get it i get it
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:07 PM

yeah! ive been trying to change mine too becasue i didnt set it right.. i want it to go back as usual like the old settigns but i guess this si good some are private and others are for everyone to see. but id rather mine be private
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:18 PM

Yea I remember this...when I was logging on I think it was a couple weeks ago they had this thing pop up about resetting my privacy setting...so I had to switch it around...It didn't take that long though. I basically kept my old privacy setting except for a few things. I'm suprised it didn't do a pop up for you too...maybe It was just my lucky day or something.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:45 PM

I dont remember that thing ever showing up on mine but I dont know maybe it did and I just can't remember but anyways I dont know it seems like you can see less I don't like I was trying to look for my friend and i didn't know if it was hers or not and i was trying to see pictures and stuff but it just shows up as nothing so I guess either she changed it to private or it just doesnt show unless you add them. i dont know because it happens for a lot of peoples when i'm trying to find them.
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:07 PM

yes i was gone out of town for like 3 weeks and when i got home i was reading about it and i was very unhappy because for 3 weeks people were able to read all my comments, see all my posts as well as my pictures.. i really wish facebook would have sent an email alerting us about the upcoming change so that we will be awear of whats going on..
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:30 PM

now that facebook has changed its home page again there is so many new functions.. but for help on changing your privacy setting you can probably do that by going onto "my account" and then clicking privacy settings.. then you should be able to just those diffrent things.. hopefully it works for you but i hate it went i dont understand the ways to adjust things...