Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Default new cars.

so besides the new car smell which i LLOOOVVE! what else is the upside to buying a brand newcar.. becasue ive gotten cars from dealerships and they are used cars but look brand new.. yeah they have some milage on it but not too many.?? so besides the prince difference and millage whats the difference?
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM

yeah ive alwasy wondered the same thing as well i mean whats really thwe diffance besides a few miles and it not being brand brand new. i dont mind driving a used car i mean a car is a car and if i get a new one well then great! im not going to be picky at all lol
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:30 PM

thats a good question! haha hmm im interested in knowing since im not really a car person . im gonna ask my dad becaseu really why wouldnt you want a used care from the dealership.. its probably less expensive , and well taken care of im sure they wouldnt except just any old car.
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:05 PM

really is.. i think since were girls we dont really know i mena i shouldnt say that because that doesnt apply to all girls but the ones asking in this thread because really thats a good question., i mean. what is the difference
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM

Because you know its been treated right...Used cars are great but if you can afford a new one you might as well. Later on in 5 years or so you'll be thankful. I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on a used car and not complain about it. I'm probably going to get my dad's old lexus which I dont mind...its a luxury car and its free by all means I'll take it.
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:27 PM

hahaha yeah i know what you mean. new car smell smells soo good! haha just like brand new leather hhah and coconut which is my faveorite i love it. anyways. this reminds me i need a knew freshner
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i ususally dont buy my cars from the dealer ship unless im buying a brand new car. if im buying one used i usually buy them from a private party simply because you can get the car alot cheaper that you could if you were to buy the same used car from the dealer. i just bought a really nice car that looked kinda crappy when i got it and then i washed it and steam cleaned the carpets.. and it looks fantastic.. and it was 3,500 cheaper that the car at the dealer and the dealer car looked worse!
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I'd say the only thing that's different from then is just the price.

Otherwise, a car is a car. You're paying a lot of money for one either way, and on top of that, with all of the Toyota recall trouble, it may be better to buy used because those cars have received a lot of mileage with no main problems, as far as I can tell.