Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old December 16th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Default 10 yrs olds.

so i dont thik this goes under health but it difentily goes under child. i have a ten year old little sister and shes seriously growing up soo fast i feel like a mom saying that but its true. i have all sisters. im the oldest of 4. so my other two sisters are 1 yr and 5 yr apart and my youngest sister is 10 yrs apart from me. so we alwaysy say .. that she doesnt act like a kid becasue we dont and she hangout with us... but isnt that a bad thing?? becaseu i dont remember doing half the things she does or says when i was ten.. i eman she even has a secret boyfriend!?
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:02 PM

seriously little kids are going up soo fast my best freind has a little brother and hes ll worried about what hes going to wear to school and wearing skinny jeans.. having the best shoes and txting . lol i didnt even have a phone when iw as 10 lol
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM

boyfriends, yeah my little cousin is the same way he already has a girlfriend and the text all the time he even has her as " my gurl" in his phone haha he gets soo mad when we tease him about it. but yeah i rememb er when i was ten boys were the last thing im my mind i was too bust being obessed over the backstreet boys < nsync , britney spears and the spice girls
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:46 AM

yeah mu sister is doing the same thing she doesnt have a phone yet so the moment i come home she greets me at the door and ask if she can use my phone.. the moment i let her i dont see my phone for a good couple hrs even her friends call my phone to talk to her.
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:47 PM

little kids are growing up so fast these days its crazy i never wanted to wer only skinny jeans when i was little. i alwasy wore any jeans or even overalls lol and my little brother has to have the coolest shoes and skinny jeans only. ipods and music. and when iw as ten boys where the last thinkg on my mind
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:51 PM

I totally understand. Its rediculous these days. But you have to consider the fact that the kids today are more exposed that we were when we were their age. I had a boyfriend at 10...he wasn't a secret...he was more like my playground buddy. We didn't even hold hands lol. But my younger cousins especially the guy ones blow my mind. Like they have more than one girl who they call their girlfriends and have seperate ring tones on thier phones for each one...they get all hytech and complicated with it and the youngest one is 12...Thats just too young. But with guys its always different. I wish I got the freedoms that my brother did when he was in high school when I was in high school.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:42 PM

yea i guess i wasnt a normal kid.. haha i met one of my good friends in 3rd grade because she had a cute boyfriend and i liked him so i became friends with her because i like him.. haha what 3rd grade ur like 7 or 8 haha. but anyways im not so sure about giving a 10yr old a cell phone..why should a 10 yr old need a cell i remember my mom being with me everywhere i went when i was 10 i wasnt allowed to go to the mall with my friends.. i wasnt allowed to party or ne thing.. my friends litter sister is like 13 and she has a boyfriend she partys big time.. she already drinks im like omg this is crazy
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:26 PM

i agree children are growing up so fast.i think that they need to be more cautious when they are buying things for your children i mean i see little 10 yearolds with faces caked with makeup. its horrible. and the way they talk and all the high tech gadgets.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:01 PM

yeah my sister txts her " boyfriend" all day lol and its funny becasue i'll ask if they talk at school and she says " no not really" haha but yeah we had to go get him a christmas and birthday gift.. he bought her some necklaces haha it was cute. anyways, they really do grow up super fast and she not even my daughter! haha i wonder how im going to be with my kids.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM

completely understand my little brother is always hasking me to help him get gift for his girlfriend haha spo we go to the store and buy a necklace or something for her. but yeah kids are funny these days haha