Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 13th, 2010, 11:15 AM

The thing that I do which probably isn't the best of ideas is to just let it be over the holidays...gain the weight love the food and just chill. Then after New Years I work out like crazy. It usually works for me but the thing is this year I haven't started yet...I'm planning on beginning this weekend. And usually if it goes as smoothly as last year. I should be back to normal if not smaller by March.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:52 AM

I'm with Carmen lol. LET IT BE!!!

It cool though lol. I'm still trying to get it off now. Its hard but sooooo worth it I think. I get to eat all I want and enjoy the three weeks of complete enjoyment. LOL.Now I have to rush through and get through my workout before the summer comes...or really spring. I've lost alot already I just got a little more to go.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:57 PM

that time of year is slowely approaching and i mean i cannot complain i do it to myself.. i need to just pace myself.. haha but who can tuen down all the yummy food i know its hard for me to say no to turkey lol
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:26 AM

lets expect this ! lol becasue i know i cant get enough turkey. seriously! i love it. and all these holidays are super close its crazy. like i said in a previous thread its soo crazy that its been a full year already i feel like its just been a few months
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM

yeah, i can't believe the year is already coming to the end already. i can't believe we're already in november! time is passing by way too fast. i can't wait for thanksgiving to come around though. Mmmm food.. but it's horrible because right after is new years and we're all trying to stay slim to look good in our little black dress
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:11 PM

towards the end of the year where all the good ol family dinners start rolling around is when we all start fattening up a little bit. i think there's nothing more important than just staying on top with our excerise. and i'm one of those who don't work out regularly and eat more than i work out but hey a walk around the block is better than just sitting in front of the tv after a huge family feast.