Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Default holiday weight.

so you know the old saying." im carrying a little holiday weight" well i think this year im going to start saying that becasue man o man i do feel like i have gained some weight and even tho the scale says i only gained about 2 pounds my whole body just feels heavier.

so i was wondering.. what little excersies do you guys do around the holiday time?
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM

i know what you mean.. i just feel heavier as well.. i feel like ive gained soo much weight,. i think its just becasue i feel bloated after ive eaten soo much ahha i just cant contain myself. i try to walk it off.. i know walking dosnt do anything but i walk and just try to start burning some calories.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:59 PM

ive learned by doing latenight shopping you i tend to snack more so what do i do.. i bring a water bottle and sip on that well walking around the mall like a crazy person and it starting to work i feel lighter haha i dont know if ive actually dropped any punds but i just feel alot ligher
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM

yeah shopping makes you want to snacl.. you go shopping and then your like ohh i'll just get a pretzel.. or someting to drink..and icce from the cnady store but after you always end up eating.. and spending shopping money! hahah jk.
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:23 AM

Completely understandable. I just work out even harder and hit the gym more than normal...Around New Years I hardly go to the gym because its always packed with people. So I go jogging and work out in my home gym. Sometimes I just put in an Aerobics DVD and thats my work out for the day. You'll be suprised how much weight you burn because of that.
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:11 PM

Around the holiday time I only work out once a week...probably not the best but I'm so busy so thats all time I get. Usually after New Years is when I get the ball rolling and start working out like crazy trying to loose weight so by spring break I should be in shape to go on the yearly trip with my friends to FL!!! I'm so excited!!! Thats why starting this weekend I'm going to be a regular at 24hr and start running more around my neighborhood.
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:09 AM

the holidays are over and theres only valentines day now. but yeah how was everyones christmas and new years?

i can really realte to this topic because i really do feel like im gaining some weight and like you guys said. i thin it falls under the catogory as holiday weight with thanksgiving and then christmas and leftovers and then new years . pheww.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Its sad to say but I'm actually happy its all over....enough with the food. It was good while it lasted, however, with all the family and friends gathering together...especially at thanksgiving. The food lasted a week after that. I really love it though I just wish I didn't gain all that weight...its not fun at all. But its all good I guess. Now that my schedule is back to normal.
Old January 9th, 2010, 07:00 PM

I try and do a little bit of pushups and just speed walk. Pushups and Situps as well are good basic exercises, and when I'm walking, I'll speed walk just to increase my heart rate a bit.

But that's just me....I have a lot of holiday weight to get off, and I need to get it off before I head back to school. D:
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM

welll i love holiday fppd ../ and even tjo i was sick of turkey by christmas i still had sooo much! loved it with the cranbery sauce its the best mm i think im just hungry! haha see my problem! this is why i have holiday weight