Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old December 15th, 2009, 06:50 PM

Default gay code?

does any body know any gay code? because i have heard that there is a whole secret language between people when they are gay and trying to communicate with others.. some one once told me that when a gay person comments about your shoes it means they are into you.. and we were at an engagement party the other evening and a gay guy told my husband he had nice shoes.. so i was wondering what that means... was he hinting to him or did he really just like his shoes?
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:56 PM

Thats funny, the whole nice shoes thing, but I did hear about a certain code they have. I myself dont know if its is true or if its just a made up thing. I should ask one of my friends though...thats a good questions..as to your husband...did he have really nice shoes on? It could be he really did have some nice shoes....Gurls compliment girls all the time so maybe the guy really thought your hubbie's shoes were active.
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:42 PM

haha i think it was the movie" hes just not that into you" that said.. if a guy looks at you twice it means hes interested .. or 3 times haha i dont really remember the quote but it was really funny. so maybe they do have there own little lanuage.. spoken or unspoken
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:09 PM

hahaha ive never heard of this! but i wouldnt doubt it.. i mean okay. i know with my best freind. we have a code we give each other a look or we say something so that we both know what it means, works out mose the time. sometimes one of use doesnt get the hint., mainly me haha
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:20 PM

yeah! haha it was hes just not that into you.. remember when kevin connolly i dont kow what his name is in the movie.. and hes trying to have that open house.. and he puts out those ads in the papper haha dnt hen those teo guys tell him what the moves mean man i wish i knew what they said!
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:49 AM

yeah hes like..

one look.. two looks. three looks.. he wants you hahahaha i think thats how it goes not sure.. butyeah gays do have there own code.. i think its pretty cool becasue at least you know.. sometimes i dont get signal and am kinda blindsided
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:49 PM

I wish straight guys had a code it would make my life so much easier...I can be so clueless at times. But I did hear bout the whold gay code thing and I think its so resoursefull lol. Maybe in the future straights would have one too. But I have codes with my close friends...it works perfect for us especially if we're trying to hit on guys or something...our unspoken codes come in handy lol
Old December 22nd, 2009, 12:17 PM

haha thats to funny. i have no clue but i do have gay friends and they say that you can just tell if a guy is gay or not. and he says they do have secret signs but usually its un spoken and more or less secret. my boyfriend wears nice shoes all the time and he has been hit on more than once by gay guys.. so im not sure.
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:53 AM

gays understand the gay code.. i think that if i was a gay i would be bad at it because im really bad at reading signs haha it can be right in front of me and if you dont say something i will never get it.. but yeah i kinda would like to know what theythink
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:44 PM

I dunno if there is such a thing as a gay code....I think it'd be more along the lines of a lingo between gay people....as for a code....I have no clue. XD Then agan, I don't know know, nor do I have a gay friend, so I guess it's something someone else will have to experience for themselves