Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 13th, 2010, 06:34 PM

hahaha this movie is hilarious! man i remmeber the first time i saw it in theaters i was litlerally laughing half the time and then i saw it again and it was still super hilarious soo many great quoted from this film if you havent seen it i say watch it
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM

i have watched this movie a million times.. i absolutly love it. there is such a good story line you just can help but laugh the entire movie.. when i first saw it i wasent sure that i was really going to like it but after i saw it i was hooked, i knew i had to buy the movie and that it would be a new fav movie in the house.. and it sure has been. the actors are all great they all really fit the parts that they have and they do such a good job. great movie.
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:32 PM

I need to buy this one...Has to be added to my collection. It was a hilarious movie by far and I love it. Even my mom saw it and was laughing soo hard she cried...This movie has to get an award if he doesn't I would be outraged. It made my whole week brighter. Its my go happy movie. Whenever I'm mad or depressed I just watch this and I'll be all good.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:32 PM

I want a copy too!!! I agree that this movie is a must have for your DVD collection. I don't know who wrote this movie but they have one crazy sense of humor (crazy in a good way). I watched this movie in theatres probably 3 times...2 of which I didn't have to pay for so it wasn't bad at all. Its the type of movie that just hearing its name makes you laugh and shake your head.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM

Probably my favorite comedy movie of all time. Its way up there. Cooper was amazing. At first he was the only reason that I watched it. But now thats not the only reason. this movie had some memorable lines lolz. Its funny because I guessed where they lost him...and I was right. All my friends did it before when we were watching it.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:39 PM

Everyone has told me that I need to see this movie, and I'm thinking I should. When Is aw it in the previews, I thoguht it was going to be a dump perverted comedy about two guys in a hangover trying to figure out what did they do the night before....but everyone has been saying this movie is great....so I guess I better get a copy of this movie later this week or so.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:10 PM

I have to get a copy of this...I keep forgetting to get one when I go to store. But its an awesome movie trust me!!!

I haven't seen it in a minute...i think I meant rent in this weekend or something and watch it with my mom since she hasn't seen it yet...and I need to visit and its a long weekend so its perfect. I can't wait to see this again. I seriously need a good laugh.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:17 PM

when i went to watch this movie for the first time i was thinking that it had skipped with the way the movie just starts right in and then it takes you back and it tells you the story of the night.. and how everything happened.. I really wish that i can be part of a wolf pack.. haha find a baby and name him carlos, kidnap a tiger and all kinds of other things...
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Everyone has been telling me that I must see this movie, that it's the greatest film ever, and that it's really funny.

I've wrote this off as a teenage comedy film with grossout humor and stuff like that, but seriously, so many people, including people on the radio, still talk about this movie, so I feel I have to get it now. >:[

At least I got a copy waiting for me when I get home.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM

yea i didnt think this movie would be as popular as this would be. but then again they keep talking about it and i relised that it was really a keeper. i now own the movie and am so happy that i finally bought the movie and watched it. simply becaue it was so darn good.