Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 15th, 2009, 04:32 PM

Default The Hang Over movie.

i just watched it last night, it is so funny. there are so many true points to this movie any soon to be bride whos husband is having his battlor party in vegas should totally not watch this. haha it would make me so paranoid thinking that all these things could happen to him.. or his grooms men.. not the tiger part but all the rest.. being so drunk, doing dumb things, making stupid choices.. love this movie.. " are ur sure you should be taking care of this baby? Yea,( slams babys head into the door) " haha makes me laugh everytime.
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:51 PM

i went and watched this in theaters and i also bought the bootleg addition a while ago and its a favorite movie to watch, it tends to be barrowed and people always want to watch it when they come over there are also many points of intrest and comedy with this. its and over all great movie, and i plan on buying an original copy as well.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:51 PM

i saw this movie in theaters twice. its hilarious. really is haha carlos.. but yeah i can quote this movie non stop i think im gonna go buy it becasue really its a classic funny movie you can watch over and over again
paging dr. faggot! hahhaa
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:51 PM

hahaha yeah this movie is even too funnyfor words remember whena llenw alks into ceasrs palace and is all"" is this the acutal ceasars palace??" hahaha man i was cracking up on that part super hilarious!
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:05 PM

haha hilarious! loved it i think i even saw it twice in theaters.. there are alot of great movies coming out..
public emenies.
inglourus bastards.
hmm alot more like four christmas's and funny ppl
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM

its out! ohhh whatt i thin im going to rent it this weekend! haha it was hilarious the first time i aw it.. seriously one of the funnest movies ive seen so far.. so yeah im going to rent it and have a movie night
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:51 AM

This movie was HILARIOUS!!! My favorite comedy of the year. It was just too much. Just thinkin about it brightens my mood. Whoever picked the casts and created the movie was a genius....I can't to watch it again. Its hard to pick my favorite part...I can't think of one that I can seperate from the rest. Its just a down right funny movie. Whenever you have a crappy day and feel like punching somebody in the face. Watch this movie and I bet by the time the credits role with those Hilarious pictures of "the night" you'll feel sooo much better.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:58 PM

This movie was the best of 2009 by far. It made me laugh so hard until I almost cried...wait I think I did. It was the most funniest thing that I had watched in awhile. It was one of those feel good movies that just made your day brighter and got you going. I dont know but I really enjoyed this movie and I'm mostlikely going to buy a copy so I can watch it whenever where ever.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:13 PM

I didnt know you could rent this yet. What? I have to stop by blockbuster on my way home and pic up a copy to watch. If they're selling the dvd even better. I love this movie It just made my day when I saw it. I never thought any movie could be soo funny. The whole thing from start to finish was amazing. Just plain art!!! lol
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:55 PM

Neither did I...I need to go get a copy. It was a funny movie. I can't think of one single part that could call my favorite either. I was cracking up throughout the entire film. I'm going to have to get my copy soon because I really need a good laugh and a legal escape from reality lol...Hangover is amazing. Those of you who haven't seen it yet need to get on it. Its worth it trust me.