Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 15th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Default types of birthcontrol.

how do you know which brand and tpye is best for you.. should i discuss with with a doctor?? what if i didnt want to go through my doctor and i wanted to get it at planned parenthood? do they give you a choice. hmm ..
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:18 PM

they have so many diffrent types of birth contol out there fisrt off they have the shot which they say if your like under 130 lbs your body usually dosent react well, then they have the udi its something they insert into your utirus and they say you can not feel it inside you. then ofcourse they have the pill but remember the pill is something that is hormornal and that can really effect the way your body feels towards things...
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM

yeah see thats what i was worried about the hormonal stages your body goes through and im not sure im ready for that or i want to go through them.. idunno its something im really considering doing tho. i just want to protect myself from getting pregnant kinda like a back up just incase the condom doesnt work
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:47 PM

yeah ive been thinking alot about birthcontrol as well.. idunno what it is or why all of a sudden now i want it but it just feel like it would be a smart move for me to consider.. espeically since it is my body and i would like to protect myself from an unplanned pregrany before im ready to become a mom
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:37 PM

there are alot of things you need to think about when deciding to get some birthcontrol. i had been on one type for over 2 years before it started to bother me.. now that i have switched to another brand it still bothers me and i still get sick feeling from it, make sure to talk to your doctors right away and makesure that they know all your health conditions.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:52 PM

yeah i have freinds who say the samething that they can beon a pill andit makes them feel soo sick and then switch and be fine for awhile.. i actually remember hearing somewhere that how you react to the pill is how you will react when your pregnant.. but i dont know how true that is.
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM

i go to planned parenthood because well, i don't really have a choice. no insurance =( but go with whatever fits you best. i was on the pill for about 2 years and i started forgetting to take it because of school stressing me out so i went over to get patches. my boyfriend likes them before because the pill messes with my hormone and turnings me intoa beast. i haerd patches are more prone to blood cots but its temporary the best option for me rigt now.