Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 5th, 2010, 05:29 PM

i have them right now.. and i dont alwasy want them sometimes i just want to have a clear foreheard with no bangs? so how do i do that?? obviously pull them back but maybe can i part them different? does anyone know
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:02 PM

I am trying to make my side bangs stay in the right place too but somehow my hair just does not want cooperate. i dunno sometimes it will be great and then after i take a shower it go a whole different way its just so annoying and Its like im not even doing anything different but the results just come out differently. its just extremely annoying.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM

When you go to sleep at night pin them to the side...they'll eventually get used to that position. I used to have side bangs and thats how I got them to stay...now that they've grown out I'm thinking about getting bangs again but I want the full on ones...taking a huge step lol...but I think I can pull it off. We'll see. I can always pin it back if I don't like it.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I agree with Effie...thats how I got my bangs to stay put...you have to put them in that possition and eventually it'll stay put. I like side bangs...not the long ridiculous ones but the ones that are cut and shaped lol. Hopefully that works out for you though. I have side bangs and mines go where I want them to and thats what i did to train them to get that way.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:09 PM

yeah i had them too and i actually dont wear them all the time. just depending on how i part my hair and if u want them or not i can have them, so yeah lately i havent been wearing them but on the other hand there are times were i really would liek some bangs
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:59 PM

yeah i do the same just to change up the look after while and it workes out greta sometimes i look a little younger which i hate but still oh well. haha so yeah side swept bangs are good ways to have the ebst of both words.. bangs and no bangs becasue they are easly able to hide just by parting your hair
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I have side swept bangs too and sometimes mines just don't want to stay. I usually just try to blow dry it into place which works most of the time but sometimes it just doesn't work and it is just really annoying since when that happens I just think about it all day and can't really concentrate on anything.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:46 PM

so i finally convinced my mother to get her hair cut, so now its about to her sholders anywyas i had the lady do some really cute layers and almost side swept bangs.. haha my mom hates hair hanging in her face so now she hates her new haircut i really feel bad for her simply because she does not like having her hair like it is.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:03 PM

I have side swept bangs but for some reason I also have a bunch of baby hairs where it starts so sometimes it is just a bunch of tiny little hairs sticking up. So sometimes I just put a had on to make them stay down and it actually does work though if I leave the hat on too long my hair ends up looking like hat hair which is worse.