Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old December 15th, 2009, 01:03 PM

Default side swept bangs.

so last night i let my cousin give me side swept bangs.. which i love im still getting used too but i like them alot.. shes goes to cosmotogology school and i really wanted a change.
im just having some issues keeping certain hairs in certain places. does anyone have anu tools or adivce on how to keep them towards the side?
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM

i suggest you pin it when you sleep or when you get out of the shower so thast it learns to stay that way.. i remember my sister told me that so i would walk abnout the house with like a different color clip in my hair every day haha. no one could look at me seriously. but after while it stops and stays to the side you want it on
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM

i wear my hair in side sweep bangs.. and when i first got them cut i used to have to bobbie pin them to the left because i used to wear my hair in a center part. i know it looks silly for the first few days but it turned out to stay the way you want after a little bit of training. also when you get out of the shower blow dry your hair to that direction that will also help alot.
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:54 PM

side sweep bangs are for some and not for others.. i think it takes a skilled hair stylus to be able to give side bangs.. ive gotten mine cut so many times and they always screw them up. i have one lady but she moved to a new salon and its almost an hour away from my house so it takes alot to make me drive all the way out there jsut to get my side bangs done but i went to like fancy cuts and they totally jacked them up.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:27 PM

yeah i know what you mean about not getting the cuts you like. i remember when i had my long hair.. one day i just decided to cut it. and i went to a salon close by and she cut my hair sooo good i loved it! then i went back.. and the same lady (i reguested her) she didnt cut my hair the same waya t all i liked it alot more the first time.

my cousin does hair and makeup as well and so ive let her dop my hair before i mean its hair it grows back lol
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:42 PM

i have short hair too.. and everyone likes it short dont get me wrong i do too. but its been almost two years already and im getting kinda sick of the short hair. i want to go back to long .. not too long but long enough so i can curl it. :/
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:45 PM

i have side swept bangs and for some reason today they wont stay! and look all weird.. im going out tonight so im going to have to take a shower before hand top get rid of it. lol its just fustrating some times i get out of the shoert and my hair is all crazy i try to come it but ti keep my bangs on one side but its not working!
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:54 PM

yeah you have to train your bangs when you first get them lol i remember in highschool i got like those side bangs not the ones across your farhead but only half across. and i would alwasy cut them haha never failed i alwasy messed them up its funny to look at pictures
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:46 PM

only certain ppl can rock bangs and im not sure if im the tpyr i rememebr having bangs as a little girl but other then that i havent really tired lol expect for like one year in highschool andit was thos side bands everyone and there mom had lol
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:49 PM

ui hate when people wear side bangs and they loook like emo kid bangs.. haha its horrible. i think that people should go onto those websites where you can try out diffrtent hair styles before you get them cut. otherwise its a total waste of time. ahh im so bored and i dont like talking about the wait hair gets cut.