Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old December 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM

Default cleansing pads.

ive started to use cleansing pads. and my sister uses cleasil pads. which i will admit works wonderful you can literally fell the burn on your face. i on the other hand am using these pads that my gma gave to me.. its more of a natural product and she knows i have sensitive skin so she did purchase these for me.. i was just wondering..

has anyone ever had problems with these?
how effect are they?
because normally things work great for me for about a month and then itd all down hill from there
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:50 PM

yeah the clearasil pad work very well i rmemeber i dated this one guy and he used it one day when i was at his house he asked if i wanted one and i said okay and ever since ive been commited to them. so i would recommend this product
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:44 PM

i dont usually use cleaning pads i use the clearsil ones too they seem to work best and i use them on my back. i have really long hair and i tend to wear alot of tank tops so the grease from my hair sometimes causes my back to break out and it really grosses me out so i wipe my back daily because it helps keep the bacteria and oils off of my skin.
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:26 PM

i have never used clensers on my face i usually just wash my face in the shower with my body wash and my face seem to stay clear for the most part. i usually get break outs during that time of the month but other than that my face stays pretty clear. im very luck to be blesses with such a clear face some people i know never go not one day with out having blemishes..
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM

yeah exaactly i havent used product on my face in awhiile.. they all seem to stop working after like a week of use. so now i wash my face with sopa and water and its works for the most part. i do break out a weekl before my period tho ugh i hate it.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:36 PM

ive tried every face product there is out thee ive been doctors and everything and i still broke out after a while everything just stopped working. but soap and water was mty best bet i remember my aunt asked me how started to clear up my face and i said soap and water and my cousinw ho also had bad acene like i did. said. "" seee mom soap and water works"
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:32 PM

this is gonna shounds kinda gross. but i like taking off my makeup or taking a shower and then using one to see where i missed even with face wash., ssometimes i'll scrub and srcub and i'll still get a little makeup not alot but some. so yes i do use cleansing pads
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:50 PM

I use the acne bars of soap and that kind of stuff...I had bad experience with cleansing pads...they would work fine for a month or two after that my skin would get extremely dry and scabby. I have sensitive skin so I had to go to a dermatologist and she adviced me to try this other stuff...and its been working great. I stay away from cleansing pads...far far away...
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:00 PM

i uses all kinds of cleaning products, they all seem to work the same for me. we usually stock our appartment with about 3 diffrent brands simply because we each prefer our own brands, but we all share them its like theres a medicne cabnit and it has all kinds of makeup removers, clensers, and face lotions. but the cleasing pads work the best fo keeping down the amount of break outs.