Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old December 15th, 2009, 12:29 PM

Default makeup style.

id really like to change up the way i apply my makeup. and i have before. but subtle things. like maybe swtiching from pencil liner to liquid. and then applying it only on the top and not at the bottom.. no blush basically ive decreased in my makeup applying.

so thats not good for when i go out becasue i look the exact same. i would like to try something new.
maybe some cat eyes i do liek how that looks on me.. any other suggestions??
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:49 PM

yeah try different thingd you'll never figure out what looks good and what doesnt if you stay the same. thats what i alwasy tell myself when i want to change up my hairstyle i say its just hair it will grow back.. and how do i kniow its going to look bad if i havent tried yet
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM

um there are many diffrent styles for you to try. you can always go to a make up place and ask them to try some diffrent looks on you and see what you like best. they know how to do all difrent types of makeup and so they can advise you what would look good and what wouldnt look good. so ask them for advice and you will be looking like a new person shortly.
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:13 PM

i was just thinking about switching things up myself and so I started to check out YOuTube and see what they have on there. And that helped alot I learned alot especially by the tutorials that they had on there and I could better get the names of what they used and where I could get it. Like mac has this eyeshadow pallete kit that has basically every color under the sun and I started checking it out...i'm thinking about getting that because I'm intot the mixing colors to enhance the apperance of my eyes. lol
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:34 PM

yeaaahh! everyone keeps telling me to look on youtube to learn how to apply eyeshadow. im completely clueless when it comes to that stuff so yeah. ive been meaning to check it out and see how they are becasue im really determined to learn
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM

my friend and iw ere talking one day and i was complimenting her on her eyeshadow and then i told her i can never do that once i start to blend everything turns dark..like black or brown haha so she said she learned on youtube i guess they really do help i should try
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:26 PM

yeah they really have some good ones on there that teach you step by steph.. i know whats you mean about the blending and it all becoming one color lol. that happens alot to mean and i hate it becasue im light skinned so it looks like i have either dark circles or a black eye lol
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM

un there are so many diffrent types of make up that you can do but i agree i hate wearing and applying make up one i feel that it takes too long and two i just am really lazy and everybody tells me i look better with out wearing make up so im kinda torn between wearing the make up and now wearing it... but i do it some times and i like the feelings i get when i have make up on...
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:16 PM

For me I like the bronze looks and the smokey eyes. I love that new smokey eye stick by covergirl that comes in different colors and stuff like that. I love then. Plus I think that the bronze look is what works best with my complection and my bone structure....my cousin is a make up artist for celebs and stuff so she gives me these awesome products and make up tips...and she shows me how to apply stuff so that's always a plus. I rarely wear make up and when I do I like the natural dramatic look...so yea it works for me so thats what I do.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM

i went from wearing alot of makeup to not hardly wearing any. like even when i go out i still dont glam it all up i mean from time ti time yes but typically no. i do hate that i dont really know how to apply eyeshadow but im working on it. and i have to admit its getting alot better