Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 9th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Elina Larson View Post
hahaha seriously! my boyfriend made the same comment about the packing thing .. we went to veags for a weekend and i had two bags and he just had a little small bag imt alking about tiny.. and he was all geeze were only going for 3 days.. but your right they dont get it.. shoes. shower supplies. makeup bra panties. clothes.. belts! accerssories.. come on guys
you girls are so right we went on a road trip to utah a month ago and it was my boyfriend and his little brother.. my suitcase was big enough to pack all the things they took plus more and i had it jam packed just for me.. haha they made so much fun of me it was sad.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM

i wash. and dye my hair wayyy too much! its an issue really is..if dont was my hair everyday it gets super oily and gross. becasue ive been washing it everyday since.. well since i can remember.. i just cannot wash my hair lol. i even try too.. then sying it.. it doesnt help my case.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:38 PM

I use to wash my hair everyday but that is because I had to since I went swimming like everyday so of course I don't want all that gross chlorine in my hair. But now that I don't go swimming that much anymore I just wash it every other day and I think it is a nice balance. Like if it really does get oily I still will wash it twice in a row but right I think it is going pretty well and my hair doesn't get that oily anymore.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:24 PM

I wash my hair when I feel like its dirty sometimes twice a wk or once...depending. I have really thick hair so I could go for 2 wks without washing my hair. I never do tho thats too long. But Its a hastle to wash my hair...because then i have to blow dry it the straighten it which takes an hour or two give or take...Thats why I just let it be.