Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM

Default hair washing.

i think its myself diganosed OCD kicking in.. but lately ive been taking spo many showers.. min. 2 a day and washing my hair every time.. just this past weekend i washed my hair about 6 times in a 3 day period.. and i know your not suppose tow ash your hair every day but i do becasue it get super oily.

anyways i need to stop.. its making my scalp super dried out and my hair all dried. i say i have OCD becasue im the same way about my hands i wash my hands all day basically.. and if im not washing them then im using hand santaizer lol
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM

yeah i have the same issue i have to wash my hair or else i feel dirty and since i wash my hair everyday even one day with out washing makes me hair look soo.. oily and it looks gross and ugly lol. isunno about the mutiple showers butyeah you should try not washing your hair for one day to get some of the natural oils
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM

i wash my hair alot too but thats because it gets so greasy so fast and with it being winter and me wearing alot of beanies and hats it cause my hair to get all gross and flat. i was it at least once a day.. otherwise it bugs me because i love it when my hair has alot of volume and when i dont wash it enough it tend to be flat and weighted down by grease...
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:29 PM

i only wash my hair every two days because if i wash it more than that it drys out really bad i have tried many diffrent ways to condition it but yet it still does not work. so i know it sounds gross but its what i have to do i guess thats where my hair is diffrent. i really wish that i could wash it more because i will feel alot more clean with it washed daily.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:50 PM

I can see how you feel about the whole feeling dirty thing. I have the same issue with my hair because it gets super oily...i used to wash it everyday but then my hair started to dry out and get brittle so then now I'm washing it ever three days or so. Thats been working for me so far. My hair looks healthier and not as oily and I use shampoos that are okay for multiple washes per week...
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:07 PM

yeah i ahve the same issue.. my hair can get super oily and just look plain .. dirty! and unclean but thats if i dont wash it. so say i take a shower. friday morning.. and then i go all day and then saturday comes and i havent showered.. maybe until the end of the day.. my hair will look completely disgusting. its soo sad. so i have to wash it every day as well. i hate it
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:31 PM

i was talking to my boyfriend last night and i ws telling him how ive been having to wash my hair alot lately . and he was all
" i wash my hair everyday".. well yeah becasue hes a guy... but he didnt now that girls wash there hair every other day.. and thought it was really gross when i told him.. haha but hey he has to know.. he doesnt have sisters and im basically the only girl he hangs round with.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:35 PM

yeah i dont think guys know girl secrets like this.. unless they have sisters becasue my boyfriend has and older brother and he has no clue.. i remember one time we were going on a trip and he literally had the smallest bag i have eevr seen and i came with two.. and he was all" were only going for 4 day'// but they just dont know.. we have to pack clothes and accerssories. bathing suits bras, panties. shoes. makeup! like come one guys
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM

haha talk about having to pack 3 times as many bags as the guys do. we were going away on a trip for 5 days and i had 3 bags and a backpack. it was horrible they all made fun of me.. guys just dont understand how things are much diffrent for a girl that it is for a guy.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Pickret View Post
yeah i dont think guys know girl secrets like this.. unless they have sisters becasue my boyfriend has and older brother and he has no clue.. i remember one time we were going on a trip and he literally had the smallest bag i have eevr seen and i came with two.. and he was all" were only going for 4 day'// but they just dont know.. we have to pack clothes and accerssories. bathing suits bras, panties. shoes. makeup! like come one guys
hahaha seriously! my boyfriend made the same comment about the packing thing .. we went to veags for a weekend and i had two bags and he just had a little small bag imt alking about tiny.. and he was all geeze were only going for 3 days.. but your right they dont get it.. shoes. shower supplies. makeup bra panties. clothes.. belts! accerssories.. come on guys