Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old December 12th, 2009, 06:26 PM

Default Hp7

So the trailer for the new HP movie part I is out. I read the book, like almost everyone else in the world. I thought, to be honest, the begining of the book was boring. So I am curious if the movie part I is even worth going to see. I will go see it because its become a tradition in my house to see the HP movies when they come out, but I really hope Im not bored to death.

Anyway I started this thread so that we could talk about the HP movies.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:46 PM

ohhh man i feel soo dumb! haha when i read this i was like what the hell is HP7! and then i looked at the date it was writen and i thought to myself it has to be out by now,, and then i realized it was harry potter haha man that was soo dumb
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM

OHHHH....Harry Potter...Did not know that was what you were talking about. But I can't believe its been the 7th movie already. I never got into the whole Harry Potter thing. I tried watching the movies but I didn't really like them. I guess because I never was a fan in the first place. And I have alot of friends who live and breathe Harry Potter...they're the ones who drag me off to see the movies.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:24 PM

Don't worry Gwen I had to read your post before I got it. I just recently got into the whole Harry Potter thing. I just started reading the books and I bearly started because I don't have that much time for leisure reading....But I want to finish the books first before I watch any of the movies....Good thing they sell all the books in like a gift set type thing...My bestfriend got it for my as a birthday gift. Which was nice of her. We're supposed to watch all the movies together when I'm done.