Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Default Couples party

My fiance and I are planning our wedding and we got to the part about the parties for both him and I. We are thinking maybe of just going ahead and doing a joint pre wedding party for both sexs. I saw someone on here posted about a passion party and thats one idea I had for the party. I mean I know guys and girls both have strippers at their parties, so should I think about getting a guy and girl stripper for the party? anyone with ideas?
Old December 14th, 2009, 01:10 PM

As weird as I think it is to have both a male and female stripper in the same room...I think you should try it...just make sure that ur fiance isn't the jealous type and neither are you. it can get pretty ugly when you have a half naked hott female on your guy right infront of your face. If you're laid back and chill about that kind of stuff then go for it I'm sure it would be fun. Passion parties...depending on what the theme of it is CAN BE LOTS OF FUN!!!
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:39 PM

yeah i dont think thats a good idea.. i still like the idea about the seperate parties.. with freinds.. because even tho you want to have a party together i think its part of the wedding rituals you know.. go out and have a braidal party with your fmaily and freinds.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:33 PM

i think having seprate partys would be best. i know you guys are thinking of combining things but if you dont have a seprate party some friends might not feel like they belong. i think when getting married its the best to have one last night out jsut the girls and one night our just the guys, thats my plan when i get married.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:50 PM

i have been to both types of parties. coed as well and just one gender. both are fun sometimes the coed partys are better and sometimes the one gender partys are fun. i think it both runs on ur guys personalitys. i personally would rather have seprate partys. the question about the strippers.. would u really wanna see some stripper girl all over your soon to be husband? also ask your self would he like to see a male stripper all over you? i think for a coed party strippers should be kept away.
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM

if you guys have a combined party the farthest i would go with the stripper and things would be just a passion party. i dont things should go any further. i am not sure that it would be good to have both a male and female stripper, the passion party sounds like it might be a fun idea but i feel if your doing a couples party it should be as crazy and one you would have with just the girls.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:10 PM

i think its a wonderful idea if you have a combined party things tend to be less wild more people just relax and enjoy them selfs and the other persons company its not really all about the bride or groom. i think the when you are having ur final partys the it should be done seperate but what your explaining sounds like it would be a good idea for you too.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:37 PM

hmm yeah it would be alot more elegant but keep in mind you guy might wntto do the whole night out with his friends thing.. so yeah i mean if hes find with it thent hats fine. its better.. anyways congrats on the marriage!
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:01 PM

I would say that if you're going to do that, make sure that your guy isn't the jealous type, and make sure you aren't as well. This is probably the night where things may get wild, if you do that. However, I have to say that if you want to do something simple as well, that'd be cool to.

I'd say unless he did something really bad, it's not a big deal for them to do their own thing too.