Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 18th, 2010, 04:46 PM

i never rented a car before but i do know they can be costly including the gas. you should go talk to them in person and see what the contact terms are.. let them know your situation because most car renting places do vary. make sure you ask them about the unlimited mileage ordeal.. they can be tricky sometimes!!!
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:53 PM

Road trips are amazing but then again you might need to rent a new car in every state because they have alot of restrictions and some rental companys allow you to travel to other states and then you can drop off your car at one of those other loactions. check with them but sounds like fun good luck on your road trip hope every thing works out for you.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:07 PM

I agree with Louise Mendez. Go to each place and figure out exactly what you want as well as get the terms of when and where you can drive, as well as how you'll be covered with the futel. I think this usually takes place in either the sales floor or in the office of one of the employees of the car dealership
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:40 AM

That sounds like a really fun idea. That would really nice to be able to just a rent a car to drive across country and then back. That way you don't have to worry about the mileage on your own car and everything. Hmm yeah I think the best way to know is to ask the sources directly so probably just call the places that you possibly want to rent from and see what they say it means.