Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old December 12th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Default New facewash

I just ran out of the last facewash I got and I didnt care for it too much. I mean it was great for blackheads but I still had a lot of break outs with it. So I was wondering if anyone had any advice for what type I should try? I have tried Clearisel Blackhead Scrub because I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, but I just wanna do those strips now and get something that will treat the pimples I get.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:06 PM

the black head strips work best if you use one of those steamer things to loosen up your skin and open your pores. then if you do all that then apply the nose strip then it works really good and you will be able to use the face wash on the side and it should really help keep the breakouts to a min.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:22 PM

i kinda stopped using face washes. becasue after awhile they just stop working sdo i'll use sopa and water or.. i like the neturgena face bar soap ita at target for like a dollar and some cents.. i wanna say 1.02 for one bar ansd like 4 dollars for 3. bars( 3.69) i think lol.. it works very well
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM

oh yeah my sister uses that and its orange clear?? she let me use it once when we went to texas and i forogt my face wash and i loved it.. works very well. so i actually forgot about this soap and now i want to take a trtip to target and get one.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:55 PM

yeah i like getting new face washes and seeing how my face reacts to them becasue after while the old ones just dont work as wel and its hard for you t keep your skin clearier haha is that evena word. either way its nice to try different one and compare the outcomes.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:20 PM

Just use a regular facial soap. Cetaphil's works really well. I swear by that stuff. I tried because of someone posting it up on this forum a couple months back and I love it. I ended up going back and trying the moisterizing lotion..

You can use both products all over you body not just on your face. Like some people have pimples on their backs and other places it works great for that. And its made for sensitive skin so its not harsh...
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:27 PM

I'm wit Sally I just use regular soap...never heard of cetaphil but I'll give it a try!!!

My skin hardly ever has breakouts really and I don't like how dry the facial washes leave my face when I use them...Even if they say that they're gentle I always beg to differ. Some of them caused my skin to strip and crack. Weird stuff!!!!....I can never find anything really mild so I stick with soap
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM

I've been meaning to actually try using clearsil products because alot of my friends swear by it. I'm not too keen on changing my facial products too often but this ones pretty tempting. I usually stick to what I know but I know but I think I might just break out of my box this once and give it a try. Hopefully I don't regret it.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:34 PM

does those blackhead scrubs really work? i have blackheads on my nose too and i don't like using my fingers or that little stick to squeeze them out.. i'm scared that it would only get worst since i don't have anything to medicate it with after.. i just use noxzema and it works fine for me.
Old March 31st, 2010, 01:22 PM

I barely use face wash except like water and soap or something. But I have been meaning to try the spinning scrub thing. The one on the commercials not quite sure what its called. I think its from neutrogena or clean and clear or something like that but yeah. I heard it is really great so probably go buy it and see for myself.