Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old December 12th, 2009, 04:41 PM

Default Fairmones

I was at the sex shop with my guy the other day and they have the perfume with fairmones in it and just because I gave it a little spray on my chest. I have never really tried them and thought I would see what its all about. They are suppose to be unique to your body. Later I asked him what did I smell like to him, he said I smell like sweet like oranges. Anyone else know what the fairmones make them smell like lol?
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Wow, they really work though? I mean I know they are suppsoe to work but no one I know has used it. What was it called? I want to know what I would smell like lol!! I hope its like some pretty flowers or somethingh like that. I wouldnt want to smell like fish for example.
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM

haha i have used pharmone spray before and i had a unique smell at first i gave off a weird not so plesent smell then after about 5 mins i started to smell really good. i tried it when i was a my friends all girls party. they said i smelled kinda like a mix of roses and carnations.. haha so i guess i smelled good. but they cause the opposite sex to be attracted to you and only certain people liek certain sents of pharmones..
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM

ive tried them a few times before and i liked the way they smelled, but other than that they were ok they didnt get my hubby in the mood any more that n was. but not im just waiting for another 20 min untill works over because my boss turned off the radio n now im bored so im counting down the min untill im off
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:43 PM

i like using the pheromones sprays and other things like that.. haha i always notice a diffrence when i use them.. i randomly use them and its so weird because when i use them my husband cant keep his hands off of me.. lol it could just happen that hes in the mood the same time i put them on but i really thing that the pheromones have something to do with it.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM

i have to try those out. i was at a sex shop the other day and we were just looking around and i saw a bottle that said that it will increase the amount of smell that was sent off my skin. i was thinking about buying it but then i decided that i should just skip it this time.. man there are so many intresting things that they sale there, i would have never knew of someof the items that they had in there unless i stoped in. some of that stuff is CRAZY.
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:49 PM

those sprays really work.. i wore them out afew times and i had alot more people coming up to me and was like wow you smell really good.. haha i was like thanks. haha i never knew something could have such a great result. my friend encouraged me to wear it that time and i was like dang these guys are like glue. haha so many free drinks that night!
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:33 PM

my friend says she uses the spray all the time and i guess it really works, she says every girl should own their own bottle and they should wear it any time they go out.. im not sure if its really for everybody but i do think think that they say your sent is really what attracts the opposite sex. ive smelled some guys and it totally grosses me out while others smell so good!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:52 PM

they smell diffrent for eveybody and yea some times people stink and other times they smell like flowers.. when i put it on right away i kinda got a musty sent then about after 10 or 15 mins then i smelled it again and i was like dang this stuff smells amazing! i was at a freinds passion party and they had them for samples and i was really shocked to see how they had worked.
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM

so many items in the sex shops advertise for the fairmones.. i think they work and they make ur sent more detectable. i think its great how people have developed something that can send out your scent and lure the guys in.. they also say it works for guys to get the girls i was really shocked when i saw that this happend simply because i never thought things would be like that.