Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 30th, 2009, 12:56 PM

For my new years resolutions I would try to work out alot more than I do now and Try to be organized and nicer to people. Probably try to manage my money better lol. I have a lot I need to change about myself....Atleast thats what I think...But chances are by March I'll break them all. I'm going to try to keep the working out part and the being organized far as being nice to people I know I'm going to break that the second I make it so why even bother?
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:04 PM

i wanna try to be more dedicated and work more on eating healthier and just making time to work out i seriously have no real form of exccersie in my life just little walks here and there nothing more then that so i really would like to just change up my life stlye for little
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM

I try not to make any new years resolutions because I never seem to keep them either. So to keep my head up and not be so descouraged I just go with the flow and let nothing get to me. I dont like to make them anymore. Because by March I've broken all of them so whats the point? This year I tried to think of something...and I thought of just being sincere to people naturally sincere. And stop being negative...that enough is hard for me which is sad but I cant help it.
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:00 PM

last new years .. 2010 my boyfriend gave up drinking and let me tell you it has done wonders for him..he wasnt an alcoholic or anything before but i mena he lost about 80 pounds with diet and excerise.. and hrs just alot more happier
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM

i cant believe its going to be new years again! seriously it feels like i was just at my freinds house celebrating 2009! so yeah its crazy. but with every new year comes new things so we'll see how things go. of course we all want to look cute and good on new years wear some cute dresses with extra cute shoes so thats exactly what im going to do .. also staying fit is also another thing i will try my best to do.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:27 AM

its so crazy to me that new years is approaching, the years ust keep shorter and shorter at lease thats what it feel like. but this new years i would just like to spend with my family and my boyfriend. perfhaps maybe go out look cute and get a new years kiss.