Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old December 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Default This New Years

I know everyone is going to be making plans to work out and get in shape this New Years. (I mean dont we all every single New Years?) So this is to help us out. We can post on here what our reslutions are and then the world will see them (not just us saying it to ourselves).

So lets see, I want to start working out via walks, biking in the park and eat less candy.

What about you?
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:29 PM

I would try to eat healthy and work out more. And would try to be nicer to be people. Thats my down set. I tend to be mean to people when Im not necessarily trying to be. You can see I have a dry sense of humor. most people always tell me that. So i guess i can incorporate that into ma whole thing. But i really want to loose weight or atleast get rid of my pooch.
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM

its funny you say this becasue if you go to the gym after news yrs. its super packed for like a month or two straight and after awhile everyoen stops going.. its all ther new years resolutions. haha. but yeah i would like to loose just a fewpunds but thats not going to be my news years resolution.. my news resloution is going to be to change up my look and style haha.
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:29 PM

seriously my dad and i always talk about how crowded the gym get around that time of the year.. and how after a few week maybe a month or two and there all gone . its just funny to see that soo many ppl have the same thought.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM

haha i know exactly what your talking about i need to get my butt in shape. i love working out but i usually push my self harder after the new years because i feel that i have gained so much more weight and it makes me feel grossed out about the way i look.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM

the holidays make you the fattest so many people think that they are going to make their new years resolution to work out and lose weight. i personally like to do that as well just to burn off all the extra calories i gain over the holidays. i think its best go work it off then relax im not a totaly gym buff so i go till i feel im at a good weight then i stop going.
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:08 PM

i love how everybody is talking about losing weight.. haha for new years im saying screw the gym.. im going to vegas. i know im going to probably gain so much weight there but thats ok because im going to be having fun. haha planning on having an all liquid diet. jack, morgan and all them other absolut-ly wonderful friends.. haha
Old December 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM

hahah...going to Vegas sounds fun I might just decide to go there too!!!

My over all new years resolution would be to eat healthier...not necessarily loose weight because of love the weight that I am at right now. But I could use a healthier diet and probably learn how to budget my money. Especially since after the holidays I'm always broke. I'll continue to stay in shape and be active...thats the one resolution that I actually stick too lol
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:18 PM

yeah mainly everyones new years resolution is to lose some weight haha but most the time like you said they go for a few months and thens top going lol but i mean hey thry porbably work out more those months so i gues its not a complete fail
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:18 AM

I noticed that almost everybody is into the whole loosing weight thing...thats what most of the resolutions are. Probably except for mine. I love my weight right now and I already work out regularly so I dont really have to worry about that....Its always hard for me to choose a resolution and stick to it anyway buy March I already broke it. But its cool I guess. My New Years resolution would be to be more compassionate and less blunt.