Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old December 12th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Default Music

I was just listening to my iPod and it just hit me that I want to branch out and listen to some new music. Im a bit of a 'I like a little bit of everything' person. I have blues, gotta love Janny Lang!, and oldies rock, metal, even boy bands. but I feel like Ive been listening to the same stuff. What do you guys think? Any good music out there I should get?
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:16 PM

I like Lady Gaga, if you want to try pop use her. Bad Romance is a killer song and has a great music video. I have never heard of Jonny Lang, but I dont really listen to blues. Maybe Ill look on iTunes for him. I also like Usher if you like R&B he is the man to try that. Um, Maroon 5 lots of people like their stuff, maybe thats more for your boy band stuff.I dont listen to metal so I dont know about that either. Good luck
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM

i agree bad romance is a great song and he video is amazing. i listen to alot of thing..countery and blues not soo much.. i mean i like carie underwood but thats as country as i get..
i really like lil waybe. lupe fiasco, kanye west, jay z, drake, lloyd, ludacris. beyonce marron 5, all american rejects, hello goodbye, katey perry, techno. daft punk.. mann the list goes on alll types.
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:36 PM

i like that new song.. idk the name of it but its the one that has the lyrics.. " Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy,Put my glasses on, Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city, Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back. i think the girls name is kisha or kasha i dont remember but i absolutly love this song.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:18 PM

its called tik tok. by kesha.
yeah i liekd that song alot too when it came out now its just out played and i dont like it haha i mean yeah its still a good song.. but since its always on every radio station and then i have it on my ipod.. it just kinda gets old sometimes. but still i will admit when it came out i was pretty obessed with it haha.. now i like.. rude boy by rhianna and say something i think its called with drak and timbaland.
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:04 PM

i love music. a kinda cool country song is by zach brown band.. its call toes. he also has some that are like more up beat like chiken fried and some others.. i know there kinda old but i like nirvana. they have a song called smells like teen sprit. it was sad when curt cobain died. i really liked them..they had so many good songs..
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:05 PM

right now.. i'm listening to In and out of love by armin van buren. this is the one thing that is keeping me awake right now.! i love the vocals on that song.. well all vocals on housey trance songs.. those women that sings in them have such intoxicating voices!!!