Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 11th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Default Nine

Who is excited to watch Nine. I think it comes out Dec 18th or Christmas day not really sure. But I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and Kate Hudson was on it and they showed a clip of her part in the movie and it really looks like a great movie. I love that it was filmed in Italy and London there will probably be some really great backdrops.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:21 PM

What is this movie about? I havent heard if it. I know that that movie, Alice in Wonderland is coming out soon and I cant wait to see that. Anyone else4 heard of this movie?
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:17 PM

yeah i really want to watch nine. looks like agood movie plus i really like musical haha like chicago.. amazing! i love that movie i can watch it over and over. and alice and wonderland! yes another one i tink it comes out in march tho so we still have a long way to go.. also sherlock ho,mes is a movie i will be watching.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM

looks like a great movie.. they alwasys how the part with kate hudson tho.. lik singing.. that song about something.. its a brand i cant remember and there always like" that really her singing" .. we get it she can sing.. show other previews already
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:30 PM

im pretty excited to see this movie. i think that is going to be a good movie im not 100% sure that im going to like the plot of this movie but im sure that it wont be too bad. but anyways. i plan on going to watch it some time over my holiday break. i think im going to take my mom to the movies we havent been in a while.or manybe i should let her pick the movie she would want to watch.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:25 PM

im not sure if im going to like this ... i hear kate hudson does an amazing job singing and everything. im just not sure i would enjoy a movie thats a musical.. ive watched many but im not sure that its exactly what i would wanna watch. i want to watch something with a bit more action something that would keep me entertained and keep my excited about the diffrent things that are going on in this movie.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM

i was super excited to watch this movie.. until my sister when to watch it ansd said the songs were good but the story line was sooo boring! she said she almost fell asleep. and now im iffy i know i should watch it for my self but maybe this is one i should wait till its out on dvd.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:50 PM

i think i would enjpy this movie but like you said .. i heard the same things about the story polt that it was just boring and hard to sit there , someone even told me that ppl were leaving soo, idunno what that means lol maybe it is a rental tho so either way im gonna watch it, most likety rental tho
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:27 PM

I think I am going to go watch it this weekend but I don't really know how much I am going to like it especially based on other peoples reviews of it but I usually like most movies I watch so hopefully it will be a good one especially after all those nominations for golden globes.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:15 PM

Alot of people were really hype on this movie but i didn't get it. Didn't seem interesting to me...kinda like Wall E....I saw the previews and everything but I just couldn't bring myself to pay 11 bucks to watch it. Maybe I'll rent it or something. But for right now I dont think I can do it.

I dont even know what its really about...the preview went way over my head.