Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old December 9th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Default aging

my grandma is pretty young.. and its funny because this is going to sound harsh but this most recent time she came to visit i actually saw her age idunno if its becaseu she livers in a different state now and i dont see her all the time but i know she does everything she has all done.. she works out like a manic. but yeah its sad yet funny to see her .. because each time i see her im a little more taller then she is
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM

awww hahah yeah no but i know what you mean i dont always see my grandparents but i talk to them on the phone and they tel me they are doing all these things so when i see them im like awww. it makes me super said when my grandma says when i die.. becasue i never want that day to come i will be completely a mess
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:26 PM

i know what your talking about my grandma means the world to me. im her youngest granddaughter and if anything was to happen to her i would be devistated.. im so angry that im here at work while shes having heart surgery. so while i sit here in my office dwelling upon all the out comes im praying for the best and im hoping she makes it through.
Old December 21st, 2009, 04:43 PM

Its funny because when ever I see my grandma because she always asks me if I got taller. She doesn't necessarily look that much older. Yea she aged a bit but its not a drastic change. I love her to death and I can't wait to see her this christmas. She always brightens up my day with her hilarious jokes and crazy stories she tells...and man does she put my mom and dad on blast...hilarious!!! thanksgiving was the best...Christmas is ganna be even better!!!
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:00 PM

haha aww. yeah i know what you mean. you see more change in someone from when you dont see them all the time , as apposed to seeing them daily. so that makes alot of sense. i think about the same thing when i see my grandma.
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:39 PM

aww yeah i know what you mean it sounds bad but tis the truth i know when i dont see someone for awhile and then i see them again. i notice everything .. height.. hair.. there weight its just easier to point it out if you havent seen them then if you do see them all the time
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:53 PM

i always get so sad when i thin about my grandma not being there it seriously almost makes me cry and im not an emotional peson at all. but my grandma is super close to me and shes alwasy been there through everything. so yeah iknow i will be devistated
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM

yea i agree when you go a few months with out seeing some one they usually look alot diffrent from when i last seen them.. the weird thing is its not my grandma that is getting older looking its her great grand kids.. i see them maybe once a month and they are growing up sooo fast.. there ages 3.4.6 its amazing how fast they grow and my grandma still seems to look the same as she did a year ago.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I say that for what you can do, you need to spend as much time with her as much as you can. While she is working out and is very strong, she will eventually pass on, so I think you need to make more of an effort to see her now. At least, that is my opinion.
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:36 PM

That always happens and when you're older you age faster. Like when I don't see my grandparents for months and all of a sudden I see them they look soo much older...and every time I see my GMA she always asks me if i'm getting taller too...I just say yea. Y burst her bubble? My GMA's Birthday is in June so that should be fun...I have to brace myself for when I see her because I haven't seen her in 8 months.