Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM

i saw that! seriously. ryan is such a jerk and maci is right one day hes going to want to be there and its going to be too late..she can alwasy go out and find another guy but bently is alwasy going to have one dad. poor maci at least she finally left maybe it will get into this head.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM

i liked farrah but more and more after watching these episodes i dont like her i think her sister and mom are right but they dont have to tell her all the time.. i just think that she kinda has it the easier becasue her problem is only her mom.. i mean they basically help her with everything.
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM

damn i missed it! ive been doing late night christmas shopping and by the time i got home it was towards the end so i decided nott to watch till it replayed. amyways mtv alwasy replays things non stop lol but yeah ambers boyfriend is.. like a child himself.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:13 PM

man ive been missing these shows, maybe i should tivo them, seems like these girls are living the life i used to live 5 years ago. im 22 with a 5 year old son. i had to deal with all this by my self my parents decided that they didnt like the fact that i was having a baby and i was not married so they decided to kick me out.. well i lived here and there untill i was able to rent a room from a stranger that was willing to let me live there long as i payed 200 a month and worked as the house keeper while they went to work. ohh and they would have me baby sit their child who was a pain just to have a place to live...now that o worked my butt of and finally got my degree i am working making enough money to get an appartment and kyler and i are living our own happy little family.. my parents have now excepted this and they offer to help out a little the watch kyler all the time so im able to work and be able to provide for us.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:59 PM

thats a great story.. it shows they you did what you had too do to provide for you and your son. but yeah i dont think you really know what these girls are going through until you actually live it yourself. and i wouldnt recommend that i mean just look at the show i feel so bad for someof them. like amber and gary.. he doesnt do shit.. and maci has to deal with ryan its terrible
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM

i hate how ryan treats maci, i think she is an amazing mother. she sticks by her son no matter what, shes even willing to get ride of bentlys dad because he is doing nothing positive towards his son, she is trying to make it work and ryan just dosent seem to care.. like when they took their family pictures. he didnt even smile he didnt even look happy to be there all i can think is that maci is going to have to raise bently on her own. shes even working as a bar tender trying to make enough money to support her baby.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:30 PM

teen mom is a show covered with drama but all that drama on the show is usually how it is in real life when your young and you have a baby. when i first had my son i was super young i was 17, i wasnt even a legal adult. my husband is the babys daddy but when we were younger we had alot of problems.. he was like ryan didnt do much to help us out.. i raised my son for almost 2 years before my husband decided to become a dad and step up and take care of us. i am still very commited to working hard so my son can have a good life.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i like this show.. and the season finale is on tonight,, and i really like this show and i kinda want to watch the new season of 16 and pregnant becasue really the first season so hopefully this next season is just as good,.
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:20 PM

i can not wait to get home and watch the show tonight i think it would be really good. and yes i am excited about round two of 16& simply because i enjoyed watching all the drama and things unfold in these girls lifes and ireally hope that this seaon the moms will be more responsible that they were last season.
Old January 29th, 2010, 01:00 PM

poor maci, having to plan bentlys very first birthday party all by her self while ryan is such a jerk and wont buy a cake for his sons birthday. i think its really sad and how much he curses infront of bently. it makes me sad so see what a horrible dad ryan is and how cute bently is, i really wish that he would realize how lucky he is to have a baby like bently.