Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Default teen moms

who watched this show last night?
well it started last night and i missed the beginning of it but i will admit when farrahs mom told her she was being a child to go over and vist him to confront cole. i agreed .. if he was playing her then she should have just left it.. other then that i tin its okay for her to go out on dates as long as she takes care of what she has to do first. you know
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM

seriously she was being childish .. i mean she didnt have to go all the way out there but it was funny when she did.
anywyas in feel bad for amber becasue i would get soo fustrated if i had a boyfriend like that he seems like a child as well who justhas an adult job and then comes home and wants to play video games..

i think lacey has the best living arrangements.. but her boyfreind complete douche bag.

and catelynn and brandom i just feel bad for what they have to go through with there immature parents..
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:12 PM

seriously what is with brandons parents.. and catlynns topo.. well just there dad and mom who got married by thr way! wtf. haha they are super immutre why cant they just accept it that what they did was for the best. and move on becaseu its obviously hard for the two of them
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:36 PM

this show is really good because it shows the diffrent things teen moms go through when they have a child, farah is the typical type of girl whos parents still support her and do everything for here. Lacy is inspriation for all teen moms out there shes busting her butt to get things done and so she can give bently (the cutest name ever) the best life. catlyn n ty have it pretty bad their mom n dad married.. poor kids.. then the parents cant see the catlynn n ty didnt want their baby to grow up like they did... its just really sad.
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:41 PM

wow this show is really intense. i couldnt imagine having a baby when i was 16 years old i would never be able to do it. some of these girls are older than some are 18 now but its just really sad watching (some of them) work their butts off to support their little familys.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:15 PM

I havent seen any of these teen mom shows thata re coming out now-a-days but I dont really need to. I mean my mom had me when she was 16 and my yonger sister is having a baby herself. She is 19. I guess when its really happening around you its not as intresting. Im just worried that all these shows are going to make teens think its ok and cool to have babys so young.
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:27 PM

no thats not it at all.. they dont show the glorious things. basically its too inform teen moms that already out there and to prevent anymore so you can see what ppl go through everyday. and how it does happen guys do leave. its not all a fairy tale.

but yeah i agree i think farrah has it the best i mean yeah she still fights with her mom .. but i mean her situation is the best.. macey i think it is with bently she has it the 2nd best .. her parents support her but her boyfriend. is ahottie but a total jerk!
and i just fell bad for..amber and leah
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM

i think this is on tonight. i really liked 16 and pregnant and i like the first episode of this show so i hope to watch it again and see hoe it goes.. but i think its on at 10 right?? seei alwasy miss things at ten so i have to go back and watch them again at like 12 i think it is.. sometimes 11,
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:27 PM

this show is on again tonight. i cant wait to watch it, im going to have to tvio it because i have a party to attend tonight. i think its very important that they have this show on to show two things. one: that if you do become pregnate that you can survive but it takes alot of hard work. two it gives you insight into these girls lifes when the baby's father is not part of their childs life.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:45 PM

yeah seriously.. lastnights episode was good. i didnt see all of it i missed some in the beggging and the towards the end but im sure it will replay. all i saw was that maci finally left ryan after he didnt come home one day andhe was out at clubs with girls. ugh. he left her at homr . didnt pick up his phone and left her alone with the baby..

i mean maci seems like a chill girl im sure iof she told ryan where he was going shes understand as long as he calle her