Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:31 PM

CUDDLE WEATHER IS OVER... woohoo.. its time for the sun shine and everybody to spend the rest of their time in their bathing suits.. ohh man i love summer i cant wait to go swimming in my pool.. ahh so exciting. this is going to be the true test.. if i survive summer then im good!
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Note to self, I really need to find a moment where we can just relax together with the person I'm dating, and try to cuddle with them. XD I know it is not that cold anymore, but night time still brings a chill in the area, so it'll be perfect. Muahahaha. =)

But yeah, I never thought of cold weather as snuggle weather until now.
Old April 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Even though it's warmer, I still want to find a place where I can cuddle with my lover. Someplace quiet or someplace nice that is private, but is also not indicative of a makeout spot...or at least obviously indicated as a makeout spot. xD

Any places or suggestions anyone has in mind?
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:59 PM

i miss cuddle weather where we could just grab a blanket and cuddle up on the couch to keep warm.. latly its been getting really hot and so if we try to get together and cuddle on the couch or something its way to hot.. so we do most of out cuddleing on the beach or something like that. or the park now that its warm we take the munchkins to the park and while they play we just cuddle and relax.
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:25 PM

im not sure what i want right now.. ahh do i want that someone body to cuddle with or someone to have fun with and see how things go! ahh im just a little confused becasue i know in winter thats what i wanted a cuddle partner!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:16 PM

I don't know if cuddle weather is necessarily over. Sure, the cold season is definately gone, and that means you can't snuggle up to eachother and be warm so easily...well, you can, but it might be more humid depending on where you live, but I think there are still times to cuddle up.........actually.....if you cuddle up now, in warm weather, you might fall asleep.

Okay, it's over. D:
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM

cuddle weather is now over. now it's time for sleepy weather. the heat and the warmth that is going on these days is totally a bummer for cuddling. plus, if it's way too humid, no one is going to want to be sweaty and cuddling

ah well, at least a nap is always good, haha.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:17 PM

im not sure i want anyone to cuddle with right now.. i mean yeah i like having that person around but for the most part im not sure i want a full on relationship i just feel lost and like i need to just have fun
Old June 10th, 2010, 11:09 AM

@Frida, that's fine. Cuddling is good, regardless, but it sounds like you just want to live life and not worry about long-term relationships. I'd say, go out and have fun.

As for me....I agree, sleepy weather is now in season. Maybe it's napping/cuddling time? :O At least, that's what I think. However, I definately think that cuddling will make you really sweaty in this period. xD
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Ouch, karolina, ouch. xD

That is true. There are some people that pretty much focus their entire lives on onlien forums and believe they are participating an living through them when n fact, you're merely an observer in the background, and nothing more.

At least that's what I think. xD