Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 26th, 2010, 04:11 PM

im currently not in the mood for cuddeling.. im in the mood for sleep, ive been going out way too much and now that im sick i really know that all i want to do stay home and sleep, not be sitting here at work feeling like at any min ima throw up.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Cold weather sucks if you don't like cuddling. Like I hate it especially when it rains....unless I get to go snowboarding or skiing. But besides that not a fan at all. I cuddled probably once it wasn't bad it felt good...but Idk...I fell asleep fast though. But I try not to get emotionally attached to the guys I go out with...Because I know nothing lasts for ever and at this age I won't want it to. And to me cuddling is too intimate. I'd rather cuddle with my guy bestfriend whose been through everything with me than with the guy i'm dating. My perspective on cuddling is totally different from other peoples.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:41 PM

today i yet another cuddle type day its been raining and gloomy all day.. today ive been as work all day and i am thinking that maybe i should have called off of work to day and i could have totally laid in bed and watched tv all day and been kept compleatly warm instead of sitting here in the office freezing my little butt off.. i even brough a blanket with me today to drap over my legs because it is so darn cold.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:15 PM

I'm always cold so cuddling can happen anytime for me. Like I'm cold right now. Its not even that cold outside I've been wearing gloves all day. My hands and feet are always cold. And on top of all that I'm sooo tire I just wanna curl up and go to sleep lol. Cuddling sounds good lol. But right now I'm at work so I might as well let the though go becaue my shift is no where close to being over.....But its okay the day is still young lol.
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM

rain rain.. go away! im all for cuddling but im done with the rain.. im ready for summer or spring whichever brings warm weather. becasue this rain is not working for me haha. you can also cuddle in summer and its warm :]
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:27 PM

it had fianally gotten to warm to lay around the house all day and just cuddle. so i guess it no longer cuddle weather. but i agree when it rains and is dark and gloomy i would opt to say home and snuggle and cuddle. nothing feels better that just staying home and in your pjs all day and just snacking on random junk food and other things. it has really became a favorite thing for me to do.. i love it..
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM

I only just started dating recently, so only now have I thought of cuddling. xD

But yeah, the cuddle weather is slowly going away, it's only still cold, and I imagine that it's going to stop in a couple of weeks...which means no more cuddle weather. D:

At least it'll be beach weather. xD
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM

I haven't cuddled with anybody in forever. I seriously need to find myself a boyfriend. I know its pathetic but honestly the past couple of days has been perfect weather for cuddling and snuggling up with a guy or girl...depending how you float lol. But man Its sad. But I cuddle all by myself and my pillow. My day would eventually come. For some reason all of my realtionships start in the summer but never make it to the winter months....whats up with that?
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Every weather is cuddle weather lol. I'm such a cuddler. I'm always snuggling up to my guy and I guess he likes it because he doesn't complain but then again he doesn't complain about anything....I guess i'm doing everything right then lol. But I know on rainy cold days especially is when your body craves a good cuddle session. I still snuggle up in the summer though...the seasons make no difference to me.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:21 PM

it's been so warm lately and i LOVE IT!!!!! cuddle weather is over.. i mean it's nice to cuddle with my boyfriend at night when it's super cold so we can soak up each other's body heat.. but yay for spring and summer.. that means actually getting to wear pretty dresses and have tons of fun in the sun. bye bye cuddle weather.. see you soon! =)