Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old December 16th, 2009, 02:46 PM

hahahaha the best times ever. I'm always cold during the winter i think it has something to do with me being anemic..who know? But It seems like guys radiate alot of heat from there body so when you snuggle up to them you're comfy...Plus its a nice way to get some sleep I tend to sleep like a baby when I cuddle. And most guys wont complain...
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:34 PM

see i like cuddling to an exant tho.. i mean yeah there are sometimes where i wish i could just have someone right next to me and to keep me warm and there are other times where i want to just watch a movie by myself with a blanket and some tea lol i love tea
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM

im kinda sad right now becasue my boyfriend lives in san deigo . and he invited me to go watch a serious of movies with him such as the hangover and inglours bastards then go to his works christmas play he works with kids. but i cant and im rally sad becasue i want to go.. but i have some stuff to do here and hes coming home on thursday night anyways but it would have been fun to go,
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:49 PM

aww yeah my guy and i were planning the same thing since this was the last day for finals for the both of us so we planned on watching movies no stop and staying warm! haha maybe some tv in there but yeah. aww im sorry well at least he comes home tomorrow
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:01 PM

karolina. haha really? its a form . its sad that you put soo much thought into it because really its not that important.. how is coold weather sad? its not when ppl say cuddle weather its meant to those days thats its raining and cold and your freezing and you have that person to wamr you up..

soo yeah stop thinking too much about it, just a thread
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:39 PM

I dont technically have on either but hey...there's always hope lol.

I love this weather too though boyfriend or not. I can sit by my fire place with the Christmas lights doing with a nice cup of tea and some biscuits...basically for hours by myself with no disruptions. Thats my me time.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM

i know it seems weird to say but i dont really like to cuddle i used to cuddle all the time but now i guess im just kinda over the whole lets lay n cuddle. i feel like somebody is in my personal space and it makes me feel sorta uncomfortable.. i mean the weather is nice getting to relax in your comfy pjs all day. i enjoy baking when the weathers bad because the oven heats up the house as well as makes very good treats to enjoy while watching all the movies that are on during rainy days.
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:17 PM

I love cuddle weather boyfriend or no boyfriend. I can cuddle by myself with my blanket and be happy and content lol. Its seems like if rainy weather is the best for that kind of activity though. Thats the only thing I like about the winter months...

As far as cuddling with your significant other...that could be a pain lol So I'll pass on that one for now
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:31 PM

@karolina, I agree with you on this.

Essentially, with the internet these days, you have to be careful of everything and everyone with what they say, what they do, and how they represent themselves. Essentially, you're believing everything is false unless it's proven true, this goes with the content on the internet, who is saying, and even the person themselves in my opinion.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:33 PM

I think any weather is cuddle weather even when its 100 degrees outside....But it just feels really good when its cold...because you tend to snuggle up more to create that warm and fuzzy feeling. I'm not a fan of cuddling, Even when I was younger....people would try to hug me and I used to pull away. Alot of the guys I've been with at first thought it was weird but got used to it. I'm all for PDA but not cuddling...I am weird!!!! lol