Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old December 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM

Default cuddle weather!

whats better this time of year and not to mention in this cold weather then to sit down and watch a movie with a boyfriend.. or girlfriend and cuddle and stay close to one another for warmth. aw i love it haha too bad i dont have a boyfriend :/
oh well lol
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM

really is haha the other day one of my friends tweeted that this is the time of year she likes to have a boyfriend in because she likes to to sit around and cuddle with them watch movies and just saty in the house. and i will have to agree with that
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:08 PM

hahaha i couldnt agree more. seriously.. i need a boyfriend! pshhh . but yeah i agree its the best becaseu its too cold to out andplus i mean who goes out on monday nights.. i know some ppl do.. but still sometimes i just want to stay in even on the weekends and watch movies
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:27 PM

i love being home during the winter time. we stay in as a family and we all lay and cuddle n watch movies.. some times we bring out our smore maker and we make smores or our chocolate fountain and make things fondue status.. its the best we love doing things like this. keeps our family close and connected.
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:54 PM

im sitting here in my pjs wishing it was a little bit warmer its so cold. but its ok because in about and hour or two i will be nice and toasty snuggling with my boytoy once he gets off work and comes over to my house. ahh i love spending lazy days with him its just so relaxing .
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Cold weather is great for cuddling I have to admit. Maybe thats the reason why so many of us gain so much weight over the holidays. Well that and eating. lol! It is great to have someone special around during this time of year, but it can be just as great hanging out with a bunch of friends and blankets and chit chat. Well maybe thats more of a girl thing, but guys can be doing the video game thing too right?
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Thats the only part that sucks about it lol...I'm in the process of getting one but who know what would happen. For my single self though...i love it when its raining outside and you just light the fireplace put on ur snuggie and chill on the couch sippin on some hot chocolate. those are the nights I long for...its so relaxing especially if you're by yourself...its the perfect me time.
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:01 PM

see i like to cuddle its just hard sometimes becasue there isnt anyone to cuddlenwith and not to mention i am dating someone but he lives further away.,. see thats the only thing i hate is when it comes down to stuff like this
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:13 PM

i like curling up on the sofa and watching a movie.. in a blanket but i will admit its alot better when you have someone else there with you while watching a movie. so yes i do agree rainy, cold weather is defeinely cuddle weather haha .. and winter is really boyfriend season
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:48 PM

i think its funny that everybody associates cold sad weather with cuddling with their signifinant other.. its pretty sad.. i mean when someone has nothing better to do other than to live their lives through what people write on these forums. i think its pretty funny how they get read thinking some of the stuff that gets typed is true.. its sad but what ever keep them enterained..