Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM

Default bath salts

i remmeber one year for christmas i got a set of bathing items like bath salt and the bath balls that dissolve well i went on like a bath supre4ss andtook a bath about every weekend. just so i can use one of everything.. and let me tell you it can be soo relaxing.. i think imma start doing that again
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM

does sound relaxing.. espeically now since its basically freezing outside i could use a warm bath. anyways this reminds me of that one friends episode where chandler and monica take a bath and he likes the bathsalts so she makes him a bath and when he tries to get up she purs bath salts all over him
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM

hahaha i remember that episode! and then he has his little boat so its mainly lol.. mann i love friends i cannot believe they cancelled the show soo sad. anyways i havent taken a bath in so long i thin maybe i will take one soon it sounds super relaxing but i enjoy my showers too much haha
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:53 PM

i love bath salts but currently i do not have one in my appartment its only a shower.. but we spend alot of time at my boyfriends house and he has a bath tub and a spa tub the ones with the jets and all. i cant wait untill we move in together.. im so old fashion i dont want to live together untill were married i know we did things backward, had our daughter first but were planning on getting married soon so things will change. our daughter stays and my place and his so she gets the best of both worlds.. i think i will take a spa bath when i go over laterr today.. i actually have a bunch of bath salts as well as bath confetti.
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM

im not really sure what it is but i really dont like baths or bath salts.. they just make me feel all weird like the waters dirty maybe i dont let them desolve enough of something but i just dont enjoy soaking where theres this little fizzy ball at my feet jsut totally not mt thing.
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:03 PM

baths are great when its super cold outside, but make sure you put something back on your skin to mositurise it because the hot water and salts will actually dry out your skin which is no fun. I do love soaking my feet in hot water with epson salts then put on heel cream and socks before going to bed. My feet feel supers oft the next day
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:53 PM

I love getting that sort of stuff as gifts...most people think when you get a bath set it was a thoughtless gift...but not I. Some of the things in those sets are pretty cool..stuff that I would have never thought to buy for myself. I usually get some for Christmas too...usually from a friend or something....And I love taking baths so thats a plus!!
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:14 PM

awww haha i love friends i sooo do remember that episode with his battle ship so that he feels manly haha. oohh chandler is hilarious.. but i love taking baths i will admit i havent taken one in soo long but they alwasy just relax you.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:27 PM

i love taking baths. they are so relaxing.. i love going to my parents house they have a fancy bathroom with a spa tub, tv system and satalite radio for the bathroom.. its awsome you can watch movies while you relax you can pick mood settings and the lights all dim and it seems all romantic.. haha i love love love being at their house...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM

i love these ones i got as a christmas gift one year... i got them in our white elephant gift exchange.. haha they were a bridal set so they had ivory colored rose pedel soap, white and glittery bath salts. and some really good smelling bubble bath. i cant remember what brand it was but i love the sent and im almost out of it.. i wish i could remember so i can buy more.