Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old January 6th, 2010, 03:49 PM

I LOVE LONG TRIPS!!!

Especially if theres some kind of scenary to look at outside the window. Usually Its when I get to catch up on sleep...its even better when I have the back seat to myself. It sucks when you're in a crammed car. Not a good experience. But its cool I guess. I can't wait to take a road trip this summer with my friends....we're going from coast to coast...Should be lots of fun!!
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:33 PM

i just got back from a 12 hour road trip to utah. that was one long drive. there was so much to look at but at the same time everything was covered in snow once we got into mid utah so i was bummed out because i started to get a little bored of looking things because it all looks the same when it is covered in snow. i ended up buying a book when we got there because the drive caused me to get bored and antsy while traveling. i usually enjoy road trips because its usually a bunch of good music and laughing and having fun...
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:52 PM

ugh tell me about long trips. when i graduated high school my friends and i thought it would be a great idea to road trip across the united states.. lmao what a joke, that was the longest road trip i have ever been on.. it was not fun and i wanted to catch a flight home but i couldnt afford it so i had to tough it out for alike over a week of driving till we got home.. every body was argueing by the time we got home.. i think 5 ppl on a road trip is too many. we had a big car but that 5th person added some problems.. we all had to rotate with her so every hotel someoen else had to sleep on the floor, and we had to rotate seats.. wat a night mare.. my ipod and magazines kept me busy...i got hoem and had peobably 9 new ones from the trip.. i was even reading good housekeeping at one time...
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:01 PM

I havent taken any really long trips except to las vegas but that is only like 4 hours. I did have a roadtrip with my family when I was like ten that I thought was really fun it was from Michigan to California and only one way so I guess it is better than what other people who have to go round trip. But yeah I dont really do much I pretty much sleep the whole time when driving and then my family had a lot of stops at like different cities. Places we went to included mall of america, mt. rushmore, my dad's college in south dakota, and bunch of other places I can't really remember but I definitely want to go on another trip but I really think that you should just plan a lot of stops at different places so your not stuck in a car so long that you just get annoyed at the people in the same car.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:11 PM

I'll bring a book with me or bring my cousin's Nintendo DS with me so I can play on the way there. Good thing a game usually consists of more playtime than a road trip....so if I stay awake, I'm able to play through the entire game in one go. The probl;em is that I need mroe than one game on hand.....otherwise, I just sleep on the way, it's quicker that way. XD
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:43 PM

when i was younger my family used to take al kinda of things with us when we went on road trips to just simply entertain us but not that were older we all have out ipones that are hooked up to the internet and then we can all do what we want with our own phones and then that ways were always entertained.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:19 PM

I either read in the car, play video games in the car, listen to music in the car, watch videos in the car, or best of all, I tend to sleep in the car. The Trip tends to go a lot faster when I sleep, and I'm usually feeling very refreshed when I get there. Of course, usually this means I'm the first people call when they need help because they're tired and I'm not. How weak is that? ]=
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM

I actually really like long trips with a few stops here and there. I usually just sleep it is just so relaxing I don't know but I always liked to sleep on car rides whether its 10 minutes or 4 hours. I can fall asleep really fast for some reason on cars but then I can also stay awake really easily too it just depends on my mood whether I want to fall asleep or not. I don't really do much except listen to music because I can get car sick really easily so that pretty much means no reading or games. my siblings usually play card games on long rides so that could be fun but I guess it is just not for me. I like watching movies though I really like watching the pink panther I have watched it like so many times but it still seems funny to me.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Video games are what I love to do during long long trips. It's so much better than reading, cartoons, or television. It really makes the trip that much more enjoyable. However, in the end, I tend to sleep a lot on the way. It's a good time to nap whenever you're busy.

At the very least, I bring a LOT of entertainment on long trips.