Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old December 9th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Default long trips.

my family and i are always traveling.. wether its to texas or even just to san deigo. we spend alot of time together the car.. most the time we have out ipods in the car.. or we are texting.. but theres only so many songs you can listen too and only soo mant ppl you can text.. yeah watch movies but again the same situation. only soo many you can watch.

soo what other things can you do in the car??
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:56 PM

I usually just sleep on long trips but if we get really bored then my siblings and I will play card games other than that it does get pretty boring on long trips. Though when we had a road trip from michigan to california we stopped in a lot of places to just check out like we went to this random corn place i dont know what state that was but i thought that was pretty fun and we of course stopped by mall of america which was really fun.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:44 PM

Yea this is a great question. I have to drive from CA to Iowa, then to Ohio. Its going to be a long trip and there is only two of us going. I am dreading spending that much time in a car with only one person. I suuppose we are going to take turns sleeping while the other is drivng, but what are some good driving games?
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:08 PM

try sleeping or bring your lap top along nd buy a verizon wireless clip thing...im not sure what its called but the have the commerical for it with the guy on the beach on a business trip using his lap top...jus go to the verizon store they sell them there. the dont work on macs unfortunately for me. But if you have a pc then you're in business. Long trip annoy me but I mostly just go to sleep for the most part or look out ma windo which eventually causes me to fall asleep.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:33 PM

I love long trips because then I can sleep however long I wish too...especially if I'm the only one in the back seat then its perfect...Thats the one time I dont like ridding shotgun lol. But I would say bring your Ipod for sure. Some CDs, some puzzle books...and an actual book if you want to fall asleep or something...I usually look outside my window and listen to my ipod until I'm tired. It works for me
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Our family has a rule if were going on a long trip then who ever sits in the front passanger seat must stay awake with the driver so that way the driver dosent get lonley while driving.. the ppl in the back seats usually take their ipods, magazines, books, and their dvd players.. there are many car games you can play if you guys like to such as out of state plates, the abc game.. you have to go in order of the abc's and find busnesse starting with the letter your on before you can go to the next so example A= applebees B= best buy C+chilli's and so fourth. its really entertaining if ur in the city desert kinda sucks..we played once where we would look for exit names.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 07:01 PM

i hate going on car rides, i get car sick all the time its the worst i cant do anything except look out the window infront of me and thats when keeps me feeling ok.. my family all likes to read and watch movies when we travel. im not sure what else they do to keep entertained.. i do know they all enjoy sleeping quite a bit on super long trips.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM

i recently just went on a 12 hr car ride to visit some family.. with a packed car! omg it was horrible on the way there long and we all fought for space it was just bad.. but the trip was short and i didnt want to leave 5 days went by soo fast! anyways. i slept most the time this trip but normally ipods movies and up texting is what i do.. trying to tune everyone out
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:14 PM

Long trips are always the worst ever. Especially when you have an annoying back seat driver. I try my best to stay far away from road trips with people I dont like. It just turns into an episode from hell or something. With close friends not so bad but I wont travel further than Vegas with them. Four hours is enough....
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:18 PM

is it just me or when you go on a long doesnt the ride hiome feel like its just soo much faster? i actually remember a road trip from hell we were coming back from a vacation and then the tire popped.. and not only that after awhile a second one popped! so yeah having to wait to be towed and then wait to get new tired pain in the butt