Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old December 9th, 2009, 03:45 PM

Default christmas time is here!

and there are alot of sales these times of years this is where most ppl get new phones or an ipiod a camera.. but mainly clothes well in my family at least haha but yeah ive been going through ads like crazy and ivr notives there are alot of good prices right now im thinking about purchasing one for myself
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:01 PM

how does the song go..christmas time is here and something all the cherr haha i think thats how it goes but i agrr with you i need a new camera and i thin im going to get one for myself buty im going to wait to buy anything formyself until after im done with all my christmas gifts.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:55 PM

yeah seriously.. im super excited becasue im almost done with all my christmas shopping! yay! haha and then the part i hate is the part where i hate to wait to give the person there gift becasue i just want to tell them what i gave them
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:37 PM

oh man im so glad my dughter is too young to ask for an ipod or cellphone. haha were getting her the new fisher price digital camera. i cant wait to see the look on her face when she gets her very own digital camera.. shes dropped mine too much. thats the first gift she is opening. thats her christmas eve gift. cant wait to see all the cute pictures she takes.
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:49 PM

haha i love christmas.. the only thing is i always go broke at this time of year.. i spoil my baby sister like no other.. i made the mistake of calling her princess when she was a baby now she grew up thinking shes the princess.. haha so anytime i see any princess products i buy them for her... she has every pair of fairy wings.. i think she should start doing pagents she have a very out going personality and she things shes beautiful( she is) and has the right pagent girl attitude.. haha
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:51 PM

I love this time of year. it is just such a wonderful time of year. Everyone just seems a little happier this time of year. I love Christmas shopping but I always have a lot of trouble because it is so hard to think of things that people will really love at least for me. It is always like a battle inside my head deciding whether i should get a certain thing for someone or not. I really want to get one of the polaroid camera's but i dont know i heard that there is a new one coming out so maybe I should just wait a little longer and see because I really dont need it yet i really want it for study abroad trip that i want to go on.
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:51 PM

i love gift shopping and being able to give ppl gifts it makes me feel very good. although i will admit sometimes i buy a few things from me butother then that.. its a nice feeling to go and get somethign for others
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:03 PM

i love buy gifts for ppl.. it makes me feel good to be able to give gift to ppl its almost super hard for me to keep my mouth shut tho becaseu i get soo excited that i just want the other person to know what i got them so they like and if not i can get them something else.
Old December 16th, 2009, 01:16 PM

I love christmas!!! I love my presents...Hopefully this year I get a new phone that would be awesome...i've been looking at camera's myself because everyone has one except for me and I think it would be nice if I got one. But there are alot of things that I've been looking at...I already have the major things like a laptop, ipod, and other nice gadgetty type stuff...but I seriously need a new phone and I want a camera...Clothes are always nice though.
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:49 PM

I'm so excited not only is christmas coming up but so is my birthday which is two days before and I cant wait!! I doubt Ima do anything major but it should be fun regardless. I decided that my christmas present to myself would be a new phone!!! I desprately need a new one the one I have right now is the old ancient sidekick 3 they dont even sell or make those anymore. I'm thinking about getting the Samsung Comeback its kinda cute and I like it...I can't wait though!!! PRESENTS!!!