Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:24 PM

i love getting my self spoild and having my nails done its so relaxing and they usually do such a good job and they usually last a long time.. anyways i really like the things that they have.. its alot of pretty colors and desing options but i usually do my nails at home simply because i can do a pretty good job my self.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:11 PM

screw those expensive nail salons. haha just kidding. but they can charge an arm and leg sometimes.. and i'm not really a arcylic person so painting my own nails is ideal for me. i usually do my nails when i get out of the shower.. file my nails.. push the cuticles back and just paint.. adding a base coat the nail polish and then a top coat. wait for it to try and waaaaalahhh!! save 20 bucks i could've spent on a mani and pedi
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:14 PM

yeahh i meana the last time i for a french stip and aruticl it was a total of 46 dfollars liek wtf i can sepnd th at on someothing else but we all payt it soo i gues it must be worth it or something. i actually like have on fake nails but i hate the aftermath it dives me insane
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:30 PM

there's nothing better than doing your own mani/pedi. or at least in my opinion. personally, i'm not into the whole aryclic french tip thing.. just doesn't seem so clean to me. i mean it looks nice but just not my thing. i prefer just keeping my nails short and simple with some polish on it. plus, it definitely bets paying $20-30 for it!