Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old December 8th, 2009, 05:17 PM

Default all time favorite movie thats out on blu-ray..

well this one pretty much explains it self. this is super easy to understand what im asking since almost all recent movies have came out on blu-ray. so ill start my favorite movie that is out is bolt. i love it because the day we bought the movie was the day my daughter said her first word and that was dog. i know what a great first word.. lol i wish it would have been mommy or something liek that.. whats your favorite movie and why!
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM

I guess the only movie I saw on Blu ray was over at a friends house. So I guess thats my favorite blu ray movie. And it was that movie Up. I have to admit it was super cute. I love the dog in it thats the boss, his voice cracks me up.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:27 PM

i love the movie the hang over...its sooo funny there are so many good features to view on it.. i mean its not really much diffrent that a regular dvd but then again its more hd then a regular player.. ohh i also like the revenge of the fallen transformers movie.. it was a really good movie and im glad that i when out to go buy that movie
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:12 PM

i bought district 9 for my now ex. and although we still are great freinds i still have the gift! so i cant wait till he opens it becasue i want to watch it heard it was really good and i cant help but be a littler curious.. has anyone seen it? also avatar i would like to see hear great reviews.
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:15 PM

I haven't seen many movies, but one movie I really like on Blu-Ray would be Tropic Thunder. I just really love how close to the actual movie screen it looks on an HD TV, and it is still quite funny after being off theaters for a while. One movie I thought looked bad on Blu-Ray was 300, the DVD of that movie was much better in terms of how it looked.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM

hmm well im not a huge fan oif blue rays so i cant i haver a favorite one but i do have alot of dvds and i really like alot of them haha i cant sday ihave a favorite its lwasy been hard for me to pick favorites soo yeah.. there all good!
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM

i love the movie the ugly truth. i think its such a good movie i was excited the day it came out because i was able to go buy it. i have watched it probably a million times since it has been out and so i think it would be something that i really like, i only buy my movies in bluray anymore simply because i liek them so much better. and they look alot better when they play on the tv because their high def and so it really looks liek your at the movies when your watching them.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:20 PM

This is kind of an old movie, but the one movie that I rweally like on Blu-Ray would have to be Blazing Saddles. The screen looks so good with Blazing Saddles on Blu-Ray, the movie is still hilarious, and for being an old film, itt came out rather well, I was impressed.