Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 8th, 2009, 04:52 PM

Default intimate dinner ideas?

Im Planning on haveing a romantic dinner and i am thinking of ways to create an intimate dinner setting and menu. i have a few dinner and drink ideas but what do you think? i was thinking of making a red meat dish such as a tender steak with a nice side dish. then serve a deep red wine. OR i might make a creammy pasta alfrado dish with grilled chicken and serve a light or white wine. then for dessert we will be having fondue. stawberries and pineapple with white chocolate n dark chocolate. mind you its a candle lit meal.. do u think it would put him in the mood?
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM

one night i made a romantic dinner and it was kinda weird feeling. another time i made a dinner that was themed and the theme was no utensals allowed. so i made things like pigs in a blanket, motezerella sticks, mini burger, and i made a juicy steak and cut it up into squares. it was one of the best dinners we had.. because we got to be silly and everything was finger foods so it was alot of fun.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:43 PM

awww.. thats cute i like the themes dinner idea. i thin i might steal the idea from you and try it myself haha.. but yeah idunno its it will put him in the modde it all depends on how much he is feeling it but im sure he will be " in the mood" haha
good look sounds like a great date idea.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM

aww yeah i agree im going to steal the idea from you too haha thats such a cute little date.. you can eat all fingers food. haha which is the best. seriously where did you come up with that idea i really like it.. super cute.. and the inmate dinner date i think thats a good idea.. just remember dont try to hard becaseu i might backfire on you if you stress out over it
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:47 PM

those dinner ideas are really good. i wish i was as creative as you. i have only done simple things such as make chicken or pasta and served it wearing a fancy outfit and made dessert. its rare that we get time to just our selfs so i had my sister baby sit my daughter and then i planned a fake Bus dinner with my boss so when my man come over he was already dressed and then we sat and enjoyed our private dinner.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Im Planning on haveing a romantic dinner and i am thinking of ways to create an intimate dinner setting and menu. i have a few dinner and drink ideas but what do you think? i was thinking of making a red meat dish such as a tender steak with a nice side dish. then serve a deep red wine. OR i might make a creammy pasta alfrado dish with grilled chicken and serve a light or white wine. then for dessert we will be having fondue. stawberries and pineapple with white chocolate n dark chocolate. mind you its a candle lit meal.. do u think it would put him in the mood?
Just don't serve him WAY too much, otherwise, it won't put him in the mood, it will put him to sleep, especially when it's really good food.

In my opinion, the steak sounds great while the light white sounds good as too. As for Fondue....that's good too, just not too much.

Good luck~
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:12 AM

well it all depends if i were you and i was trying to put somebody in the mood i would just stick to a simply fondue. such as a cheese one and then one for dessert such as dark chocolate. then keep everything you eat kinda simply so it doesnt weigh you down otherwise it might make him feel like just cuddling.