Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 13th, 2010, 06:43 PM

i missed last nights epiosde! i was in class and then charter decided to get all trucky and switch everything on me! all the channels are differen 44 is no lone E! and 54 is no longer mtv! like wtf mann its wierd nd threw me off
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM

im so excited to watch the new season starting soon. i love seeing what the babies look like and if the parents are really fit to be raising their babys.. see how many this season depend on their parents like farriha does. or see if any are as independant as maci was. i think that its a great show, but sad that this many young girls are having babies so young.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:11 AM

16 and Pregnant. I personally think its a good show. I know alot of older people won't agree...but its a real wower in a sense because you kind of get to experience it along with them....through them. I would never be able to cope if something like that happened to me and I had no control over the situation. Its really unfortunate that those young kids basically have to go through that...but then they did the deed...
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM

I watch this show...

I like how realistic it seems. I know my parents don't like their kids watching this. But I think its very educational, probably more of a lesson than parents can give to their children themselves. Its more like a visual lesson. I just like watching it. Maybe because I'm a Psych Major and that kind of stuff interests me. I don't know.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:43 PM

yeah the bnew season of this show should be starting soon i think in march right?? ot maybe its the end of feb either way im will be watching.. also kendra comes back on on e! haha but i think that need a thread of its own.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM

Most parents dont like seeing young Children haveing babies, simply because babies are expensive and they are alot of hard work.. so many parents do not want their children getting any ideas of having children so young.. but i agree i think this show does open up the eyes of people and they do relise that teens have babys and many of them do survive..and their children have happy lifes..
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:48 PM

so the new season will start feb 16th and im really excited to watch it.. but this season looks like it will be alot more drama than the first.. but by watching the advertisements im not to sure if im really wanting to see how much drama will come out of this show.. like the one girl whos having twins.. im not sure if she is even going to have the baby daddy around to help her..
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:49 PM

I never saw this show, nor am I really interested in this show to begin with. This is just sad when this is the only thing we can get for entertainment, put a teenage pregnant girl on telelvision and document that. Not only is it a lack of creativity, but it is just cheap drama to be honest. I want to see more creative shows like dramas, sitcoms, and somethijng different than reality television.
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Man to hear the reviews on theses shows lol. You guys are crazy!!! But I don't know if I think its such a horrible show. I mean its a good example of what could happen if you're not responsible or chance is against you. And really I can't judge those girls and say oh they were hyper sexually active. Because most people are. Our modern culture is surrounded by sex. So really young girls gettin knocked up shouldn't be that much of a shocker.