Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM

Default sixteen and pregnant.

How many people watched this show? i know i did is was suprising to see the way these parents reacted to their young children about to give birth. i know if that was me my parents would be so mad these parents seen to be so understanding about it. anyways there doing a follow up show with all the moms after a year, its really amazing to see how these young children are now trying to raise children of their own.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM

yea i watched this show as well man i was disgueted by some of these children getting knocked up at such a young age. its sad, non of them can raise these kids on their own they all have to have their parents help support them while they go to school. i think its great that parents will help their children rise children but it is really sad looking at these girls who have to give up their futures because the baby daddies do nothing.
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:46 PM

I watched this show with my mom over thanksgiving break and it was just sad. My mom made sure she told me that I better not come home with any of that nonsense becuase my things would be waiting for me on the steps the next day. My mom doesn't play around. I can't even imagine having to go through that. And the parents on the show are so understanding and most of them get mad when they're pregnant teen wants to give the kid up for adoption to have a better oppurtunity at life. Its also sad how many of them on the follow up interview are now single mothers because they're boyfriend couldnt handle the pressure or they no longer got along.
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Yeah I watched a few episodes. but I am just really disgusted by it. I mean seriously some of them act like they should deserve people helping them. I mean I really think that it is their own responsibility to take of their child and they shouldn't rely on their parents so much. I just think they really need to learn a lesson about there are consquences for your choices and i dont think they should have it so easy with parents helping them through everything
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:12 PM

Ok I can understand parents being understaning about it because what else are they going to do? I mean they cant change the fact that the kid is already going to have a baby. Not much can change that.
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:43 PM

Never thought I would've been interested in this show because of the title...i mean who wants to see 16 yr olds pregnant as entertainment. But when I actually gave it a shot...its really entertaining. Like It amazes me what these girls have to go through. The stress of being pregnant, parents, school, friends, and the dumb boyfriend. Although some of them are supportive alot of them are a pain in the butt. Man I don't know what I would do if I was to get pregnant. IT would suck for me.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM

i watch this show and it makes me feel bad for these young girls who have children because not there not able to live their childhood lifes... i mean i give them points for trying to raise their children and do what best for them.. like the girl macy i think she is doing an amazing job raising her son bently. she knows whats right for her son and her and thats why she left ryan and went to go live with her parents.. some of the other ones didnt make smart choices, i for get the couples name but they both wanted to join the airforce but now she cant because she has a child and then he totally screwed it up and now both are in a bad situation.
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:10 AM

This show is an eye opener...i guess because it seems so real. Sometimes you wonder how the parents let it happen. But then I look at myself and see how hard it is for my parents to keep tabs on me 24/7...But come on...16? I was on lock down when I was 16...Its when I was 18 that they loosened up a little bit...even then they still had a bunch of rules lol. But I guess parents can't always be too carefull.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:11 PM

I wouldn't say that this show is my favorite but I like watching it. In some ways I admire the young teens who have to go throught this and decide to keep the baby eventhough the odds are stacked against them. Especially if they decide to keep the child. I don't know what I would do if I was ever in that sort of situation...I mostlikely wouldn't go on tv though thats for sure. But I think this show probably descouraged alot of teens in that area...
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM

This show is amazing. It just shocked the life out of me when I first saw it. I never thought anyone would actually consider making a show out of this. But It brings alot of awareness. If I had a daughter I would make sure she sees it to give her an idea of what could happen if something slips. It totally discouraged me from considering doing anything of that nature thats for sure. I know my parents were happy lol